All-Star This Is What You've Been Waiting For... Senior Elite's New Music!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

what is the relevance of ANYTHING you just typed? lmao what was the point?

all i read was "nom nom nom ::insert name drop here:: nom nom nom ::i'm still not a cheerleader just a cheer mom:: nom nom nom ::i'm best friends with everyone from CEA even though i'm just a cheer mom:: nom nom nom ::i know maddie gardner:: nom nom nom ::i know a mod:: nom nom nom ::since i'm best friends with everyone at CEA only my opinion on having with that gym matters:: nom nom nom

lmfao... please. stop.

and sorry that was too easy, i had to come back.

night, for realsies this time! haha
If you want people on the board to listen to you, you really need to find a new way to get your message across. I understand that you are probably only 12, but that doesn't give you an excuse to be that disrespectful over and over to xtremeteal4life . She does have a strong connection to the gym.... but even if she was a grandma of a mini 1 cheerleader in North Dakota, WHO CARES? You don't have to agree, heck you don't even have to be nice. But if you want people on here to respect and listen to you definitely need a new approach.

PS- Love the mix :)

So nice to hear all of the comments, and it's nice to see a fine coach understand and communicate what a mix can mean to a team. Thanks Top and others. Again, in the end it is a mix, and the kids will have to use it to lift their routine and performance. That said, those of you trying to respond to naysayers are going to be dissapointed. Just let them state their opinion per the rules of the board and move on. The positive of the thread is enough to give them angst, no need to do anything else. This weekend will be interesting, a lot of great teams.

If you want people on the board to listen to you, you really need to find a new way to get your message across. I understand that you are probably only 12, but that doesn't give you an excuse to be that disrespectful over and over to xtremeteal4life . She does have a strong connection to the gym.... but even if she was a grandma of a mini 1 cheerleader in North Dakota, WHO CARES? You don't have to agree, heck you don't even have to be nice. But if you want people on here to respect and listen to you definitely need a new approach.

PS- Love the mix :)

LOL this sophomore in college stop reading after you said i was "12". hahahahahaaha

and i guess i can assume that you are Arnold Schwarzenegger from your avi. since were just making assumptions.

i stopped paying attention to obsessed, name dropper CEA groupie cheer mom lady like hours ago. her posts are biased and make no sense.

so now why are YOU mad? lmfao

oh please.

LOL this sophomore in college stop reading after you said i was "12". hahahahahaaha

and i guess i can assume that you are Arnold Schwarzenegger from your avi. since were just making assumptions.

i stopped paying attention to obsessed, name dropper CEA groupie cheer mom lady like hours ago. her posts are biased and make no sense.

oh please.
Please get over yourself. If you are a sophomore in college, ACT LIKE IT. I am not mad at all, but honestly reading your posts make me want to bang my head against the wall. Stupid posts don't usually bother me when they are nice, mean posts usually don't bother me either when they are true. But your rude and dumb posts are really getting annoying. You are being rude for no reason, insulting someone's reaction to an emotional mix which has no business with you. I am going to leave you alone now since you are really new to the board. Take my advice or leave it. If you leave it, don't be surprised when no one likes or listens to you. -W2W

oh please.
Why do you type like you're writing a poem?

Please get over yourself. If you are a sophomore in college, ACT LIKE IT. I am not mad at all, but honestly reading your posts make me want to bang my head against the wall. Stupid posts don't usually bother me when they are nice, mean posts usually don't bother me either when they are true. But your rude and dumb posts are really getting annoying. You are being rude for no reason, insulting someone's reaction to an emotional mix which has no business with you. I am going to leave you alone now since you are really new to the board. Take my advice or leave it. If you leave it, don't be surprised when no one likes or listens to you. -W2W

i don't read people's posts who are biased and annoy me so i'm so sorry you wasted your time. lmfao

but i DID skim it however... i'm new to the boards? lmao i've been on the boards for at least over 2 years hahahahahh that made my morning. get over yourself since you clearly spend more time on here than I and have therefore accumulated more "shimmy's" than me. sorry i'm a full time student who doesn't have time to stalk the boards every 5 minutes. i've been on this board since before there were even any "shimmy's". even if i recall, i won won of the fierce awards for best arguments between me and cheerboy. hahaha stilll patting myself on the back... soo... TRY AGAIN.

wait... what does any of this have to do with CEA's mix again?

i don't read people's posts who are biased and annoy me so i'm so sorry you wasted your time. lmfao

but i DID skim it however... i'm new to the boards? lmao i've been on the boards for at least over 2 years hahahahahh that made my morning. get over yourself since you clearly spend more time on here than I and have therefore accumulated more "shimmy's" than me. sorry i'm a full time student who doesn't have time to stalk the boards every 5 minutes. i've been on this board since before there were even any "shimmy's". even if i recall, i won won of the fierce awards for best arguments between me and cheerboy. hahaha stilll patting myself on the back... soo... TRY AGAIN.

wait... what does any of this have to do with CEA's mix again?
Well then you have no excuses and your posts are even more pathetic. And your right, it has nothing to do with CEA's mix anymore. I'm done responding, if you want to try again at some lame comeback just PM me.

Well then you have no excuses and your posts are even more pathetic. And your right, it has nothing to do with CEA's mix anymore. I'm done responding, if you want to try again at some lame comeback just PM me.

thank God, finally you shut up and come to your senses. lol i BARELY responded to you on this thread, i don't have an issue with you (kinda) and i don't know you so henceforth you mean nothing to me. there's nothing to PM you over haha.

finally this whole debacle is over. LOL.

have a wonderful day.

WAIT SO YOU'RE A PARENT??!

lmao that explains it ALL. or does it? that a grown woman who's NOT EVEN a cheerleader is crying over a senior level team's mix... hmm... how curious.

wait... WHY am i even talking to you now that this has been established?

LOL.

BYE.

;]
SRY..I just have to.....the thing is...you didn't even have to tell us you are a child.......whew...I feel better....:)

WorkToWin LOLLLL i just realized judging from your bio that i joined the board before you... AND that i'm older than you... now THAT is awkward and ironic.

PURE GOLD.

hahahahaha all right, all right nowww i'm done loll.

what is the relevance of ANYTHING you just typed? lmao what was the point?

all i read was "nom nom nom ::insert name drop here:: nom nom nom ::i'm still not a cheerleader just a cheer mom:: nom nom nom ::i'm best friends with everyone from CEA even though i'm just a cheer mom:: nom nom nom ::i know maddie gardner:: nom nom nom ::i know a mod:: nom nom nom ::since i'm best friends with everyone at CEA only my opinion on having with that gym matters:: nom nom nom

lmfao... please. stop.

and sorry that was too easy, i had to come back.

night, for realsies this time! haha
that would be great....."realises"? -_______-

Latest posts

Back