All-Star This Is What You've Been Waiting For... Senior Elite's New Music!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

A few coaches were talking about how beautiful this song was last night and we decide that Top Gun now needs VO from Gloria Estefan and we need VO from Snoop Dog. lol!!

After seeing only a few seconds of video, I love the mix even more (if that's possible, because I love it loads already). I can only imagine how good the rest of the routine will be when seeing it preformed along with the music.

I honestly think that they should have just had me sing that part. I mean Celine's and I's voices are identical. I would have done for much less too.

I honestly think that they should have just had me sing that part. I mean Celine's and I's voices are identical. I would have done for much less too.
you and celine identical please you are waaay more talented then she is why havent you gotten a record deal yet?

you and celine identical please you are waaay more talented then she is why havent you gotten a record deal yet?

Omg thank you! Finally someone sees my talent. Idk but American Idol needs to get it together and send me to Hollywood already.

I swear, if you would have told this old farm boy from Cooleemee NC growing up about the things he would see and do getting his daughters grown up and off to college I would have never believed any of it. This cheerleading experience has been a strange but very entertaining ride. Thanks to you all. And BTW, nice jump.

Back