All-Star This Is What You've Been Waiting For... Senior Elite's New Music!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I love this mix! The emotion it creates is perfect. I was one of those people who cried when I first listened to it. I cried listening to wcss music. Music that has a story and strong emotion behind has always been my favorite. Good job JR

my favorite part is the secondary stunt music, the way it goes on and doesnt cut off like the other version did makes it amazing.
the pyramid, however, i don't like the music because it isn't big and dramatic while its pyramid is amazing...idk

I think what has been done well for both CEA and WC is creating a mix that inspire energy and emotion. Music is not on the score sheet but performance is and if the music inspires the athletes, parents, coaches and fans to perform better or cheer louder then it's a good mix. If the alumni love it they will rally and support the current team even more and that builds confidence and support. If you feel good you look good. That mix will make SE feel good, sometimes that's half the battle.

I never thought I could love music this much!<3 Senior Elite's music is the only thing I've listened to all day and I am still IN LOVE with it!!<3 It sounds amazing!

I just want to point out that if you listen to the words of the pyramid music, it really does go along with the whole mix. it talks about getting stronger. Juuuust sayin' :)

I understand that, but I'm not the emotional type, so I don't get it. Even when I get my fave team's music for the first time, I might get excited, but emotional is not anywhere near what I'm feeling.

But then again, I don't understand all the screaming girls that start crying at boy bands either.
Oddly enough, I am a basket full of emotions and I don't cry at boy bands? Guess I have to draw the line somewhere ;)

Although I may, JUST MAY have teared up during the Spice Girls Reunion Tour concert. Then again, they were my CHILDHOOD..

Back