All-Star This Is What You've Been Waiting For... Senior Elite's New Music!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I apologize...I was trying to teach a lesson that clearly went by the way side...but have no fear...I went to the pharmacy...got some topical cream for my terrible case of sassy...I'm much better...Ill be good...:rolleyes:
I have a permanent sassy affliction. Ask mstealtoyou or Cheercoachmz ..it's a burden at times, but c'est la vie. Which is something Celine would say because she's French Canadian.

This thread...

arguecat.png

I love it! they always have that music thats just so spine chillying like i dont even know im just in love.The only thing i dont like however is that awful voiceover voice before the pyramid, its just such a weird place to put a voiceover. i dont know its just me. i also dont like how for like 20 seconds its a dance song than a random voiceover

I absolutely love this mix. I am not a cheer mix guru and I've never had a favorite or even a top 10. This mix is amazing!!

can it also be said that music means EVERYTHING for the routine? no one had senior elite ion their favorites, but after this mix dropped so many people are on their side again. i know teams dont agree...but music gives athletes, coaches, judges, viewer adrenaline. like the tumbling section in cali senior elite, it build and build and builds, and then it goes quiet and the SING CHILDREN SING! and then ABSOLUTE CHAOS after that to finish the section. it may not have a spot on the score sheet but it def influences the skills to increase your score...

Back