All-Star Thoughts On "the Majors"??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 9, 2011
I was not there. But I was able to find all the video's of all the routines on, www.cheerzoo.com. From what I saw the teams did really well and seemed like a good concept that might continue on in the years to come. Cheer Extreme Large Co-ed was the surprise for me. They performed great. It was not the first time I saw there routine. but it was good.

My best friends were there and there said if was fun. And they thought the judging was good too.

so, let the opinions fly. and if you havent seen the routines look them up. skip youtube that takes to much time. Just do cheerzoo.

:p:);):D

I was not there. But I was able to find all the video's of all the routines on, www.cheerzoo.com. From what I saw the teams did really well and seemed like a good concept that might continue on in the years to come. Cheer Extreme Large Co-ed was the surprise for me. They performed great. It was not the first time I saw there routine. but it was good.

My best friends were there and there said if was fun. And they thought the judging was good too.

so, let the opinions fly. and if you havent seen the routines look them up. skip youtube that takes to much time. Just do cheerzoo.

:p:);):D
try to check other threads before posting :)

Back