All-Star Throwback! Show Your Old Cheer Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

But can we post the BAD old ones? This South Elite one is such a classic, but its so bad it some ways:eek: i cant imagine how itchy this one was...
2z5ugkz.jpg

SO. MANY. SEQUINS. Glad allstar cheer has moved past the sequin phase...

But can we post the BAD old ones? This South Elite one is such a classic, but its so bad it some ways:eek: i cant imagine how itchy this one was...
2z5ugkz.jpg

Notice the glitter on the stomach. :D

2z5ugkz.jpg

I actually like these.

But the silver sequins are killing me.

Superrrr old uniforms from my high school. I never wore them, but I did take them when my coach was giving them away senior year. The skirt and top don't actually go together. I think the skirt that goes with it is actually a straight across pretty plain skirt. I have the top that goes with that actual skirt too but not in a picture. I'll forever love these tops.

ETA: Whoaaa huge pic, sorry!
old_zps1cf0e4b6.jpg

Superrrr old uniforms from my high school. I never wore them, but I did take them when my coach was giving them away senior year. The skirt and top don't actually go together. I think the skirt that goes with it is actually a straight across pretty plain skirt. I have the top that goes with that actual skirt too but not in a picture. I'll forever love these tops.

old_zps1cf0e4b6.jpg
These are so cute.

old_zps1cf0e4b6.jpg

:shimmy::shimmy::shimmy: one for each of you!

Back