All-Star Time To Do It! Lets Get Ricky In The Top Ten!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Anyone who has ever taken ballet can see that that dudes solo was pretty bad tonight. It's sad because I think he was just nervous. I mean, I haven't taken ballet in years and you could tell something was off there.

as much as we shouldn't blame Ryan, I'm betting we won't see him in the bottom now that he'll be with a dancer who actually understands the word "emotion"

I just realized it was past 9 so I had to check this thread. I practically had a heart attack reading through all this commentary of the show. I should have just skipped to this page..

It's so sad because when they showed her montage she was SO beautiful in the beginning. I think she knew she was going home and you could see it in her face..
alone, she's an amazing dancer, I just don't think she can connect with a partner, she seems like a very selfish dancer

I'm so happy for Ricky! (Even I voted last night!) Now I can sit back and watch the show all relaxed tonight here in southern California because I already know what happens!! It's nice when good things happen to good people.

kingston said:
I am quite worried if they don't stay out of the bottom 3 he is going home. AAAHHHH

And I blame his partner (is that wrong?)

this is some of the few times I am going to post my opinion instead of well thought out answers... haha

I like candid Kingston btw

Back