All-Star To All The Cheerleaders Whom Have Traveled To Orlando For Uca

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 23, 2011
I mean this in the nicest way but I hate you all!! At the begining of this week it was 80 and fantastic...I went to the beach and got a sunburn! It was awesome...but since you guys have been here its be awful...with all due respect get outta my state and take your weather with you
-sincerly every Floridian

But I will say congrats to everyone...none of my friends who work at The Allstar Resort have posted a status on facebook about how much they hate cheerleaders, so keep it up!!!! ;)

There were teams that definitely found sun - I saw some very pink backs yesterday.;)

none of my friends who work at The Allstar Resort have posted a status on facebook about how much they hate cheerleaders, so keep it up!!!! ;)
Hahaha, I can totally relate to this! When I worked down there, my friends and co-workers were ALWAYS on me about the cheerleaders because they knew I used to be one. Of course, as a complete cheer nerd, I was always in heaven when there was a competition going on at the Milk House and the cheerleaders were in the parks; one day when I was working Everest, a family from Memphis Elite went on and I was all, "OHMANMEMPHISELITEILOVEYOUGUYSIUSEDTOWATCHYOUALLTHETIMEONESPNYOUWERETHEBESTTTTTTT!"

...Thinking back on it, I hope I didn't scare them. :p

But yeah, I was never bugged by the cheerleaders. Brazilian tour groups, though? Whole other story!

Hahaha, I can totally relate to this! When I worked down there, my friends and co-workers were ALWAYS on me about the cheerleaders because they knew I used to be one. Of course, as a complete cheer nerd, I was always in heaven when there was a competition going on at the Milk House and the cheerleaders were in the parks; one day when I was working Everest, a family from Memphis Elite went on and I was all, "OHMANMEMPHISELITEILOVEYOUGUYSIUSEDTOWATCHYOUALLTHETIMEONESPNYOUWERETHEBESTTTTTTT!"

...Thinking back on it, I hope I didn't scare them. :p

But yeah, I was never bugged by the cheerleaders. Brazilian tour groups, though? Whole other story!

Last year when world cup came for Uca I saw a mom from Odessey and I was like omg world cup and we had a conversation about them and then my stupid self said "yeah so wheres shooting stars"...yeah I thinkh mom hatd m after a haha

and brazilian tour groups.... -_- when they start to sing! kill me! hahahh ;)

i bet all the cheerleaders are trying to get out of florida. theyre just having to dodge those crazy florida drivers :)

i bet all the cheerleaders are trying to get out of florida. theyre just having to dodge those crazy florida drivers :)

omg sooo true! you should see the florididiots when it rains...haha I have to leave for work early just because they all drive like the roads are flooded

Back