All-Star Too Many Boys On The Floor

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think it speaks volumes in a USA dominant audience that Bangkok was the crowd favorite. Americans love underdogs and Cinderella stories in sports. I am sure nothing can take away from the feeling that Bangkok had as they were embraced by an audience as they performed. However, Bangkok and your team were not the ONLY two teams in this division. Had it been ONLY two teams and you were willing to concede to knowing illegal pyramids and too many team players were on the mat, it would have been a different thread started here. This is about the integrity of the sport and many more teams (beside your own) hoping to play by the rules and win by the rules. It would be great to know if the USASF people went to all the competing teams in this division and explained whatever was explained to you so that they too could make concessions or at least make sense of it. I am not convinced a ruckus would have ensued if anyone questioned an uneven playing field and illegalities. Noone disputes that your team got what they deserved or how happy we are for your athletes, but rather, the dismay that not ALL teams had a fighting chance.

I do know we were not the only team that was approached and told of the infraction... Top Gun was approached also...

If everyone accepts that USA Cheer is the NGB (National Governing Board) for “all things Cheer” then why isn’t USA Cheer addressing these challenges? Does USA Cheer really have the authority to surface & correct rule violations within USASF/IASF? Did a majority of USASF/IASF ever vote to approve USA Cheer as their NGB? Does USA Cheer supersede USASF/IASF?

Where is the “due process” for challenging the results/scores for any competition performance by either the Coach of the Team, or Coaches of the other Teams in the same Division? Does this process exist in USASF/IASF?

“Too many Boys” is one more example of a “for-profit” Corporation influences upon “all things cheer” adding into the discussion the CSULB challenge only begins to add publicity to the facts illustrating VB’s pursuit of profit … not support and enforcement for correct actions by active competitors!

Do you wear a tin-foil cone hat to work everyday?

here's a question to talk about this issue in a new light...did Bangkok get any deductions for "illegal pyramids" when they competed in the ICU? They were allowed the extra boys on the floor for that so that would make it a moot point. Just curious cuz team USA dropped a pyramid and a stunt and still outright beat them. jussssssssssst curious!!! haha (im really asking out of pure curiosity!!!)

here's a question to talk about this issue in a new light...did Bangkok get any deductions for "illegal pyramids" when they competed in the ICU? They were allowed the extra boys on the floor for that so that would make it a moot point. Just curious cuz team USA dropped a pyramid and a stunt and still outright beat them. jussssssssssst curious!!! haha (im really asking out of pure curiosity!!!)

That question would have to get answered by USA Cheer staff or ICU staff. I don't know if any of them are on here, but you can go to their website to get their e-mails.

If you didn't see, Les answered a number of questions on behalf of the USASF:
http://fierceboard.com/threads/what...nswered-about-worlds.15908/page-3#post-369283

As Les has answered these concerns, I am closing the thread.

Back