All-Star #topoftheworlds - Usasf Has Big News On Monday??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The quality ended up being not so high-def....
6roANQ.gif
Can we also just appreciate that the crowd in the back slowly rises as she finishes twisting. SO GOOD.

Sorry I haven't been on the fierce board in forever so forgive me if someone already said this... But I think I cracked the code,

There having a competition where the first place medalist all compete at one huge comp. Called the top of the worlds. The all girls battle against each other and than the Coed teams go against each other. The two division receive cash prizes? They sent out two videos (one which clearly marked small coed teams and the other with medals and teams winning) and I agree with others saying there splitting ONLY small coed for large and small gym divisions. These are simply my thoughts :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Sorry I haven't been on the fierce board in forever so forgive me if someone already said this... But I think I cracked the code,

There having a competition where the first place medalist all compete at one huge comp. Called the top of the worlds. The all girls battle against each other and than the Coed teams go against each other. The two division receive cash prizes? They sent out two videos (one which clearly marked small coed teams and the other with medals and teams winning) and I agree with others saying there splitting ONLY small coed for large and small gym divisions. These are simply my thoughts :)

Nope.... just showing videos that are already on youtube....

as cool as an idea of having all the world champions compete against each other, i doubt thats what it is. maybe, maybe not. but i would think after winning your division after a long weekend competing, the last thing you would care about is winning another one on the same day, or whatever. i mean didnt we learn this last worlds when they had all the champions compete during large senior finals, that it didnt amount to much.
its kinda like "hey im already a world champion, why do i need to become a world champion again all in the same weekend"

Back