All-Star #topoftheworlds - Usasf Has Big News On Monday??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I would think that it would be something too rival The Summit/NCA because those competitions are continually growing at a fast rate, while Worlds is being picked apart for all its flaws. Maybe new levels like Y5's and J5's or even Restricted 5's?? SO excited to see what the news is :)
The news has been announced for a while..it's just a video of the all girl winners.

I would think that it would be something too rival The Summit/NCA because those competitions are continually growing at a fast rate, while Worlds is being picked apart for all its flaws. Maybe new levels like Y5's and J5's or even Restricted 5's?? SO excited to see what the news is :)
It would be helpful to read the whole thread before responding, because the news has been out.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

You missed the announcement. The USASF is showing a highlight video of the top 3 AG teams in each Division. To be shown on July 31. Here is a trailer for it.

I know it's been announced and everything, and again sorry for asking, but are they showing this highlight video during the espn broadcast or just on the VOD

I know it's been announced and everything, and again sorry for asking, but are they showing this highlight video during the espn broadcast or just on the VOD
Neither. Supposed to be on the usasf website. Completely separate from the VOD.

"What, you don't even go here!"

So basically all of the people who don't have VOD can watch non-youtube videos which are essentially youtube videos but on the actual USASF website.

Does it come with buffering at inopportune moments and a lack of nodes?

Reactions: Ren
So is it just mine or is everyone else forced to watch the entire 2 minute trailer before every single video on the VOD. Nice going there USASF, I think the people who have the VOD are not the right people to advertise to because we can already see the videos lol. I guess they have interviews too, but still, really??

This is supposed to contain interviews and commentary.

"What, you don't even go here!"

So is it just mine or is everyone else forced to watch the entire 2 minute trailer before every single video on the VOD. Nice going there USASF, I think the people who have the VOD are not the right people to advertise to because we can already see the videos lol. I guess they have interviews too, but still, really??

Yup...noticed that this morning. So frustrating.

Yup. I assumed it was the all-girl video, but then I got confused with all of the boys. Can I pay more for VOD without the long trailer that I can't skip through??

Back