Trading At Nca 2013

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 7, 2012
Hey guys! I cheer at Az Power, you may have seen their apparel and uniforms:) But if you are interested in trading big name gyms sports bras and spankies, I'd like to have all the people who want specific things when order forms come out:) I believe they are soffe brand, for tank tops, crops, tshirts & sweatpants, like real clothes. But, I will be able to get sports bras of most sizes. PM me if your interested. I'm looking for Cali, Maryland Twisters, Cheer Athletics, WC, Top Gun, & Cheer Extreme apparel, (mostly sports bras & spankies, please.) If you just want to buy it, then I can sell it through ebay:) I'll be at NCA 2013 so I can meet up there! Also I'll buy bows of you! If you have sports bras from yellaribbon I'm looking for those to! PM please:)

I have bows that I will be getting, but shirts/sweatpants or crops will have to be ordered on advance, although I will be ordering different sizes in the apparel. Sports bras and spankies I can probably get over the summer, or we can meet at a comp.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back