All-Star Travel Schedules

Dec 28, 2009
California
Role:
Coach
Dallas next week, ABKC right before Christmas, and Branson and Orange Beach in the spring. We are all excited here for Orange Beach!
We are heading to Orange Beach too! In April, coming from California.

Otherwise our travel is limited to Anaheim and Vegas for my daughter, and we've limited my school team to staying in state this year too.

Emily

International Cheer Correspondent
Staff member
Cheer Parent
FBOD:LLFB
Jul 10, 2010
Germany
Role:
Coach
We are heading to Orange Beach too! In April, coming from California.

Otherwise our travel is limited to Anaheim and Vegas for my daughter, and we've limited my school team to staying in state this year too.

Wait a minute - your daughter is old enough to cheer? It feels like you just got married during Worlds a year or two ago.

Reactions: CoachTamara

luv2cheer92

Staff member
FBOD:LLFB
Mar 15, 2011
DFW
totalcheerperformance.com
Role:
Athlete
We are staying mostly local this year, but our elite team is going to NCA! Super excited, this is my first year coaching and my first time going to NCA.
Wait a minute. CoachTamara's kid is old enough to cheer and you're coaching? Where is time going?!

Dec 28, 2009
California
Role:
Coach
We will be at Deep South too!

Yes, it's true. She did a tiny team last year just because it worked with our schedule, and is on an elite youth 1 this year. She has her backhandspring and is a little tumbling machine. We joined a small gym in our town so she could be with friends from school, and she is loving it.

My little worlds baby is growing up way too fast!

emo_wifey

Cheer Parent
  • Jul 13, 2015
    Oklahoma City
    Role:
    Parent
    We will be at Deep South too!

Yes, it's true. She did a tiny team last year just because it worked with our schedule, and is on an elite youth 1 this year. She has her backhandspring and is a little tumbling machine. We joined a small gym in our town so she could be with friends from school, and she is loving it.

My little worlds baby is growing up way too fast!
    Welp, our kids might be competing against each other then. Idk if they will split D1/D2 or size but CP is also youth 1. 😁

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts