All-Star Travel Schedules

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

mstealtoyou

Staff member
Cheer Parent
FBOD:LLFB
Dec 16, 2009
Where is everyone traveling this year? Any you are looking particularly forward to? Any you dread?

Depending on travel restrictions (and if I get off from work) I MIGHT be able to travel to Dallas for NCA.

Maybe Daytona for NCA College Nationals. Not sure yet if CP will make mat. I’d love to go and support her team either way but money is tight and taking off work is challenging.

Dallas next week, ABKC right before Christmas, and Branson and Orange Beach in the spring. We are all excited here for Orange Beach!

Dallas next week, ABKC right before Christmas, and Branson and Orange Beach in the spring. We are all excited here for Orange Beach!
We are heading to Orange Beach too! In April, coming from California.

Otherwise our travel is limited to Anaheim and Vegas for my daughter, and we've limited my school team to staying in state this year too.

Otherwise our travel is limited to Anaheim and Vegas for my daughter, and we've limited my school team to staying in state this year too.
We will be there for Deep South Spirit April 9-10!

Wait a minute - your daughter is old enough to cheer? It feels like you just got married during Worlds a year or two ago.

We are staying mostly local this year, but our elite team is going to NCA! Super excited, this is my first year coaching and my first time going to NCA.

We will be at Deep South too!

Yes, it's true. She did a tiny team last year just because it worked with our schedule, and is on an elite youth 1 this year. She has her backhandspring and is a little tumbling machine. We joined a small gym in our town so she could be with friends from school, and she is loving it.

My little worlds baby is growing up way too fast!

We will be at Deep South too!

Yes, it's true. She did a tiny team last year just because it worked with our schedule, and is on an elite youth 1 this year. She has her backhandspring and is a little tumbling machine. We joined a small gym in our town so she could be with friends from school, and she is loving it.

My little worlds baby is growing up way too fast!
Welp, our kids might be competing against each other then. Idk if they will split D1/D2 or size but CP is also youth 1. 😁

Back