All-Star Trends That Are Already Annoying

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think most of us have heard of CJA if they have a level 5 team in their gym. Dunbar, no clue who they were.
LOL im really hoping the Dunbar comment was a joke :eek: ... i did cheerleading for years both when i was in high school and in allstars, TONS of people know who Dunbar are, as well as Greenup county cheer. i can understand high school and allstars are a worlds apart in this day and age, but dunbar and greenup definitely paved the way inspiration wise for HS and even allstar programs. plus Dunbar cheer is beast i mean 7 national titles, including 5 of them in a row(2004-2008) come on :banghead: rant over.......

LOL im really hoping the Dunbar comment was a joke :eek: ... i did cheerleading for years both when i was in high school and in allstars, TONS of people know who Dunbar are, as well as Greenup county cheer. i can understand high school and allstars are a worlds apart in this day and age, but dunbar and greenup definitely paved the way inspiration wise for HS and even allstar programs. plus Dunbar cheer is beast i mean 7 national titles, including 5 of them in a row(2004-2008) come on :banghead: rant over.......
My daughter is 12 and started cheering at 5. I honestly did not pay attention to high school cheerleading.

This will get no love, but I feel it's about time the cow was retired. Make a BBQ feast and send it off with a bang. It's no longer amusing, it's just kind of sad… like a dad joke… no offence intended to the many amusing fathers we have on the boards (unless you use the cow).

This will get no love, but I feel it's about time the cow was retired. Make a BBQ feast and send it off with a bang. It's no longer amusing, it's just kind of sad… like a dad joke… no offence intended to the many amusing fathers we have on the boards (unless you use the cow).
I feel like most people just skip right to the cat meme anyway.

My daughter is 12 and started cheering at 5. I honestly did not pay attention to high school cheerleading.
We had no clue who Dunbar was either, don't feel bad. Older cp was maybe 8 or 9 when it first aired. We live in the Northeast and our HS's varsity squad is not really competitive so we would have had no exposure to them except maybe when ESPN aired UCA finals.

Latest posts

Back