All-Star Trends That Are Already Annoying

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I hate being told I need to take off my shoes at someone's house. I choose my shoes to enhance my outfit (even if they are the black Converse I am wearing today) and have not really given thought to the socks I threw on which everyone now can see. However, if that is what they wish me to do, I will grouchily comply.
As long as you stay and mop my floors or clean my carpet I think I'd be ok ;)

Lol the "CheerBoard, the industry's top gossip website" I wonder if they will show the "website" and have peoples usernames based off of actually usernames on here. SmallyTalls instead of BuegeSmalls perhaps?

I feel like this is almost a compliment. They should have just used FierceBoard. I would have allowed it. And I'd even allow them to blame the board for all the problems in cheer... and world hunger... even the fiscal cliff! bwahaha

I hate being told I need to take off my shoes at someone's house. I choose my shoes to enhance my outfit (even if they are the black Converse I am wearing today) and have not really given thought to the socks I threw on which everyone now can see. However, if that is what they wish me to do, I will grouchily comply.
I will never ask anyone to take their shoes off unless they are caked in mud. Actually I insist that you keep them on, especially in warm weather. Bare feet gross me out!

I will never ask anyone to take their shoes off unless they are caked in mud. Actually I insist that you keep them on, especially in warm weather. Bare feet gross me out!
:p I actually live in flip-flops/sandals from the moment it is warm enough to wear them up until when my feet are freezing at outdoor fall sports with non-cp. I think having people take their shoes off when they come in is actually brilliant, just not something I am used to. Because I grew up in an apartment and lived in one for many years as an adult, by the time you actually got to your front door you had already tracked the mud/dirt/slush across the building lobby, into the elevator and through your hallway - shoes were clean when you reached your front door!

Lol the "CheerBoard, the industry's top gossip website" I wonder if they will show the "website" and have peoples usernames based off of actually usernames on here. SmallyTalls instead of BuegeSmalls perhaps?
If I'm not on it, heads WILL ROLL.

Guess who just bought cheerboard.net and is in the process of trying to buy cheerboard.com..... :)

cheerboard.com is $1600. Oh well.

it's crazy how URLs get snapped up...a friend of mine bought "studentsforobama.com" (or something similar, I can't remember) and he was offered thousands by the Obama campaign to give it up.

Back