All-Star Trinity And Cheerupdates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

How can CheerUpdates be sued for something this person acknowledges as being truth?
thats where I'm confused to. she's an adult so cheer updates is allowed to say there name publicly. correct?

thats where I'm confused to. she's an adult so cheer updates is allowed to say there name publicly. correct?
well, if the email that was posted on twitter is something this person actually sent out...they signed their name to the document/email. So, whose fault is that their name is out there for all to see?

well, if the email that was posted on twitter is something this person actually sent out...they signed their name to the document/email. So, whose fault is that their name is out there for all to see?

I agree with this. I can't see where he has a case against CheerUpdates or the other one.

I agree with this. I can't see where he has a case against CheerUpdates or the other one.
I don't know who the other twitter is, but this guy signed his name to this email (or facebook message, whatever it was). Once you hit send, it's out in the universe. Obviously, the person he sent it to, sent it to someone else. You can't get pissy about it, and not sure his threat has any teeth, but I'm no law expert.

i think the response from him to cheerupdates was the most unprofessional thing ive ever read. as a coach, i would own up to my actions, and try to rise above them, not take the low road of threatening with law suits in the most sarcastic, ignorant way. anyone else think that letter was ridiculous?!

Back