All-Star Tumblers Only Gives $2500 In Scholarships

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have just started a Tumblers Only Facebook if we can get everyone to add it I can also add all the videos and updates there also. Thank you for any help and support, this is just the beginning of many great things to come. :)

Shawn Miller

Shawn, what is the address! I would very much like to add it to ours and direct as many people to yours as possible.

I have just started a Tumblers Only Facebook if we can get everyone to add it I can also add all the videos and updates there also. Thank you for any help and support, this is just the beginning of many great things to come. :)

Shawn Miller

okay! i'll pass the link along :)

Due date, rules and address are under "The Team" section of the Tumblersonly.com website. I can't wait to see the routines. :)

Shawn

So the New website is up and running come sign up and find the Rules under "The Team" Section of the Website. I think people were nervous to sign up because they didnt think they were good enough, so I have a couple divisions with a low amount of video submissions if anyone wants to still submit videos send them in :)

Follow us:
Facebook.com/TumblersOnly
Twitter.com/TumblersOnly

We just received our Non Profit Status to give the Scholarships. They will be reviewed after Daytona and Winners will be contacted. We will then vote for the $1000 Grand scholarship Winner :) Thank you for your Patience we had no control over the Delay of the Non Profit Status and Many more Scholarship opportunities to come. :)

Hello,

I am Sorry for the Delay. Here is what's going on.

After Launching Tumblers Only we had such an amazing response we had to upgrade our systems and Location to hold the Volume that the websites were taking in. With Worlds and the Season coming to an end it was a little crazy. We are now in our New Location up and Running. We are a non profit Organization working on the funds that are donated to us and on Volunteers time, so we are working as hard as we can.

As for the Individual contest we didn't recieve enough entries and becuase of the move our sponosors have asked us to postpone the competition. We think with the timing of Dallas and Worlds that it was a tough time for athletes. The athletes that did take the time to send in a video, Tumblers Only will be donating to them 1 month gym tutition.

We are will be Starting another contest here are the rules and the New Layout. This is a New concept and we hope to offer many more Scholarships. Thank you for your support.

We are looking for the Top Athletes in the World and Giving away Scholarships totaling over $2000.
Tumblers Only will be holding the First Ever Online Individual Tumbling Contest. The Grand Prize Winner will receive a $1000 scholarship to the Gym or College of your Choice.

How to Enter:

Create a creative 1 minute and 30 second routine to Music Showcasing your Talents. We are looking for a choreographed power packed routine Filled with Tumbling, Jumps and Dance.

You will be scored in the Following categories:

Standing Tumbling = 30 Points (Difficulty 10 points, Execution 10 points, Endurance 10 points)

Running Tumbling = 30 Points (Difficulty 10 points, Execution 10 points, Endurance 10 points)

Jump Tumbling = 20 Points (Difficulty 10 Points, Execution 10 points)

Routine = 10 Points (Creativity 10 Points)

Showmanship = 10 Points

The Divisions:

Level 1

Level 2
Level 3
Level 4
Level 5

Each level will have a Gold, Silver and Bronze Champion. With the Highest Scoring Athlete of all 5 levels winning the Grand Prize of a $1000 Scholarship.

Gold Champion: $200 scholarship towards the Gym or College of their choice and a spot on "The Team".

Silver Champion: 3 Sports Bra/Brief or T-shirt and Shorts sets from Tumblers Only and a spot on "The Team".

Bronze Champion: 1 Sports Bra/Brief or T-shirts and Shorts sets from Tumblers Only and a Spot on "The Team".

Grand Champ: A $1000 scholarship to the Gym or College of their choice.

The Athlete with the Highest Overall Score will be Named "Grand Champion"
Contest Rules:

1: The routine is to not exceed 1 minute and 30 Seconds.
2: The video must be post marked to Tumblers Only by July 31, 2011

3: The routine must be performed on a surface no larger then a regulation 9 panel Spring floor.
4: Athlete Performing must be the only person in the Video
5: A signed release form must be signed and turned in with Video.
6: Athlete can only win Gold Champion 1 time.

Please send your Request For Entry forms to:
[email protected]

Tapes and entry forms are due August 1, 2011

Back