All-Star Tumbling/open Gym In Nova/maryland

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

gofriars610

Staff member
Cheer Parent
FBOD:LLFB
May 4, 2011
So I'm interning in Arlington, VA for the summer, and weirdly enough, four out of the 12 interns living in the house are former cheerleaders, and we're interested in tumbling again for fun. What gyms in the area have open gyms that are open to people 18+? (We can't really commit to actual scheduled classes...life as a DC intern is crazy during election years!) I'm so confused by all of the recent mergers so I can't keep gyms straight haha. Any suggestions would be helpful!

Thanks so much!

Infinity in Merrifield (right next to you in Arlington) is home to the cheerleaders from GMU and many of the coaches are college students. You might want to give them a call.

Hope you enjoy your summer in Arlington! I call it home. If you want to just tumble around there's a YMCA (Woodmont) with later open gyms with alot of crazy tumblers, small facility. though. But if you like structure Infinity for sure.

Thank you! We have a car available so we can go further away too. I just don't know what gym is what anymore! So many mergers!

Try All star Legacy, look up Pgparks, or go to the Md Twisters site and look at their class schedule.

I'm 99% positive that Infinity has an 18+ open gym on Mondays. I know a lot of the Ravens cheerleaders stunt around down there.

Marlins in Elkridge, MD has open gym on Saturdays from 11am - 12pm. Not certain if that is too far of a drive. Open to everyone $10 if you aren't a member of the gym. Since the gym is so big it doesn't get very crowded.

Back