All-Star Tumbling Value In Large And Small Senior

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

King

Is all about that bass
Staff member
FBOD:LLFB
Dec 4, 2009
Can anyone find my thread talking about the breakdown of the scoresheet for all girl? I believe I said the teams with the most tumbling difficulty would win, not stunting.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Can anyone find my thread talking about the breakdown of the scoresheet for all girl? I believe I said the teams with the most tumbling difficulty would win, not stunting.

Wasn't that how the scoresheet was done this year? Originally with much more weight on stunting, then they switched it to an edge on tumbling? Or am I hallucinating..

Not only the difficulty but also the Synched Passes! You sure did call it. Wish some teams would've listened to ya!

The scoresheet gave the appearance of favoring stunting.

Same with the international though. I bet on that one completely wrong.

except in level 6 international where tumbling was nearly ignored
Totally agree...

Sorry, they said for me that stunting in international 6 needed to be more UCA style. Hold it on your own or you wont get rewarded. So we did everything on our own... and didn't get jack. If you did an unasissted hands awesome you got your high range score. They basicaly wanted normal allstar with level 6 elements. (hence why Rust looked like a UCA routine). So, again, what they say and what it gets interpretted as are two different things.

Back