All-Star Tweetz At Worldz

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Okay - I'll admit it. What's a tweet and how do you listen to one?
You need to join Twitter... once you sign up you see 'tweets' which are basically people posting random thoughts like status messages... but when people tweet from WORLDS they tell you how well a team does, or what issues they had... it's like live updates from Florida!! :) My kids are there and will be tweeting, I will be waiting for each and every tweet!! You have to search for the person's "twitter name" (those are the names everyone has been posting on this thread), then you click on the "FOLLOW" button, once you do that you can see the things they tweet. I'm probably making it sound more complicated than it actually is, but I promise, if you want live updates from Worlds, it's worth the effort!!

Sorry I won't be tweeting. Had to return to Alabama.

But I'll probably be spending time on here answering questions.

SharkDad said:
Ok, I am still a new Twit. how do you follow the list or do I have to search for it each time?

I can't access a computer to check exactly (no free wifi at all-star?) but I know you can follow it. It won't show up in your feed, but it will show up in your list of twitter lists. I just dont remember how at the moment.

On my Twitter client (Seesmic), I hit my phone's menu key and there is a "lists" option. It shows me this lists that I'm following and the ones following me. there is also a search option to look for lists. That's where you would go.

@SharkDad
@Ashley

You need to join Twitter... once you sign up you see 'tweets' which are basically people posting random thoughts like status messages... but when people tweet from WORLDS they tell you how well a team does, or what issues they had... it's like live updates from Florida!! :) My kids are there and will be tweeting, I will be waiting for each and every tweet!! You have to search for the person's "twitter name" (those are the names everyone has been posting on this thread), then you click on the "FOLLOW" button, once you do that you can see the things they tweet. I'm probably making it sound more complicated than it actually is, but I promise, if you want live updates from Worlds, it's worth the effort!!

I did it and hit follow a lot of people. So I just log onto Twitter and I'll see tweets? FUN. THANKS for answering me!!!

Back