High School UCA HIGH SCHOOL 2010 RESULTS

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

CAPheebersmom- I couldn't find your text to requote, but Sachem and Rocky Point will now be competing against each other this year. Excited to see how this pans out at the local competitions since I can't go to nationals!

ahahah i know but i'm a freshman in high school this year and we go against upper darby all the time and im a fan of dunbar so i wanted to know how they did
Oh okay gotcha! I know this competition is coming up, so I didn't know if you maybe thought it had already passed.

Oh okay gotcha! I know this competition is coming up, so I didn't know if you maybe thought it had already passed.
yeah i know its in a few weeks! i wish i was going.. but my high school team isnt good enough.. but i go for all star nationals so its all good!

is dunbar stilll goood?
who are some of the best teams in the varsity division 1 over the years?
what color jackets did the NATIONAL CHAMPIONS get?

... k thanks guys,, sorry im a freshman and ive done all star all my life so high school cheer is new to me
!

is dunbar stilll goood?
who are some of the best teams in the varsity division 1 over the years?
what color jackets did the NATIONAL CHAMPIONS get?

... k thanks guys,, sorry im a freshman and ive done all star all my life so high school cheer is new to me
!

From what I heard Dunbar is very good this year and beat Greenup at regionals. White jackets

Back