High School Uca High School Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Our school Is the same way.... If I were you, I'd look into staying on other Disney Property. We are staying at the Walt Disney World
Dolphin. (While it's on and in the property ...it's owned by Sheraton) Of course, you might have to look into renting your own charter bus or vans. We did and went with Escot for the full 4 days. If you can't stay ON Disney property I'd look Into anything that's as close as possible. (I'm on Disney Property a lot for my husbands work) and while I'm fairly new to the "making the accommodations for nationals game"... I'm not new to the Disney game and know that navigation of that area with a group of kids/parents can be a nightmare.

Thank you for thr advice. Quick question....do the Disney shuttles run to and from the Dolphin since its on property? I want the kids to be able to get to and from the parks easily. Thanks!

Thank you for thr advice. Quick question....do the Disney shuttles run to and from the Dolphin since its on property? I want the kids to be able to get to and from the parks easily. Thanks!
Yes... It's ran just as the other Disney resorts. However... Don't count on a shuttle taking you to ESPN from any resort

Back