High School Uca Regionals For 2012-2013

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Our regionals was yesterday in MN. All of the top teams around here got bids which is great. However a couple newer non tumble teams wanted them and didn't qualify :( so sad for them. Top teams here are Bloomington Jefferson (super) Roseville (small coed) and my team (east ridge, small). its gonna be a fun season!!

Our regionals was yesterday in MN. All of the top teams around here got bids which is great. However a couple newer non tumble teams wanted them and didn't qualify :( so sad for them. Top teams here are Bloomington Jefferson (super) Roseville (small coed) and my team (east ridge, small). its gonna be a fun season!!

Roseville is coed now??

Congrats on your bid

So, Toms River is under mandatory evacuation today due to the approaching storm. Haven't heard anything about regionals next weekend and the availability of the venue. Patiently waiting to hear. If anyone has any news, please share.
Tx

So, Toms River is under mandatory evacuation today due to the approaching storm. Haven't heard anything about regionals next weekend and the availability of the venue. Patiently waiting to hear. If anyone has any news, please share.
Tx

We got an email yesterday from UCA asking if we would still be attending due to some varying circumstances and then received another email today that the competition is still being held it will just be later in the day to accommodate for SAT's that were postponed to the 17th due to Hurricane Sandy. Toms River has about a foot of snow right now but I think they should be good by next weekend.

We got an email yesterday from UCA asking if we would still be attending due to some varying circumstances and then received another email today that the competition is still being held it will just be later in the day to accommodate for SAT's that were postponed to the 17th due to Hurricane Sandy. Toms River has about a foot of snow right now but I think they should be good by next weekend.
thank you sooooo much for the update. It's been hard trying to get info.

Toms River Regional times (no teams listed yet)

Rec teams 4-448
JV/MS 404-452
awards
Small Varsity 515-7 (14 teams)
Medium varsity 519-551 (9 teams)
awards
Large Varsity 730-822 (7 teams)
Super Coed/Super Varsity/ NT NS 734-822
awards

Back