College Ucf Clinic

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We are 90% sure we are coming! I couldn't find any cheap flights that got us there and home when we needed to be so we are driving down Friday night and back on Saturday so she can be at practice Sunday. Crazy, I know but she is really interested in UCF and it's a great opportunity!

My daughter attended one several years ago. Mike does a great job. Y'all will enjoy it and learn a lot!

We are 90% sure we are coming! I couldn't find any cheap flights that got us there and home when we needed to be so we are driving down Friday night and back on Saturday so she can be at practice Sunday. Crazy, I know but she is really interested in UCF and it's a great opportunity!
We have to do the same thing!! Haha 8 hours there for one day then 8 hour back! But it will be worth it:)

Just so you know: it was at the clinic that Elmo decided she did not want to cheer in college. So keep an open mind; you may be surprised with what you may learn.

Just so you know: it was at the clinic that Elmo decided she did not want to cheer in college. So keep an open mind; you may be surprised with what you may learn.
Oh no now I'm scared!! Was she scared of the stunts or just scared of the commitment that it requires?

Oh no now I'm scared!! Was she scared of the stunts or just scared of the commitment that it requires?

She wasn't scared of any of it. She cheered on Warriors for 5 years, so there was no problem with the stunting or tumbling.

She just realized that she did not want to do the sideline cheers. She had only done all stars her whole life and the idea of standing there smiling for hours didn't intrigue her.

She wasn't scared of any of it. She cheered on Warriors for 5 years, so there was no problem with the stunting or tumbling.

She just realized that she did not want to do the sideline cheers. She had only done all stars her whole life and the idea of standing there smiling for hours didn't intrigue her.
Haha I love the smiling but cheering at cold football games is where I start to get grumpy with it!
Cheering high school has to be different than college cheering though!

We have to do the same thing!! Haha 8 hours there for one day then 8 hour back! But it will be worth it:)

I sure hope so! Will you be trying out this year? My daughter is a junior, so we have a year left. Have you been to one of their camps before? We are really excited but nervous! If anyone who has been to one could let me know what to expect it would be appreciated!

I sure hope so! Will you be trying out this year? My daughter is a junior, so we have a year left. Have you been to one of their camps before? We are really excited but nervous! If anyone who has been to one could let me know what to expect it would be appreciated!
I'm a junior too! And this will be my first college stunt clinic. I'm super nervous...

My daughters too! I am nervous for her! Do you already have experience in coed stunting?
I wonder what the skill level of all of the other girls! Like what should she already know before going.
I am sure you both will be just fine though and all of this worry will be for nothing lol.

My daughters too! I am nervous for her! Do you already have experience in coed stunting?
I wonder what the skill level of all of the other girls! Like what should she already know before going.
I am sure you both will be just fine though and all of this worry will be for nothing lol.
I've done basics but nothing crazy! Do you know what she plans to wear and do with her hair? I have no clue how they will want us to look. Idk if I should wear a cheer shirt or plain tank top with a bow? Ha as you can tell, I'm super excited and super nervous!!!!

Hey!! :) im dizzigrls daughter!
Im suuuper nervous also!
Im just going to try to look collegiate.
Hair half up half down straight with a poof & bow, then a tank top and nike pros!

Hey!! :) im dizzigrls daughter!
Im suuuper nervous also!
Im just going to try to look collegiate.
Hair half up half down straight with a poof & bow, then a tank top and nike pros!
Ok I think I'll do the same with my hair! I didn't know the difference that UCA or NCA would want. I'm Lacey by the way:) I have dark brown hair so come and find me Saturday! Im gonna be all alone lol

I just looked at the UCF flyer and this kind of clinic is different than the one Elmo attended. It appears to be more specific than the overall college cheer clinic I took her to.

Doesn't make it better or worse, just wanted to know that my advice/comments were based on something a little different.

Back