Uk Competitions 2011/12

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What senior teams have Cov Dynamite got this year? Has your coed gone lvl5?
We have a senior 2, senior 4 and coed 4, we were gonna go co-ed 5 but the team decided to stick to level 4 this year whilst still working on our level 5 skills, hopefully ready for next season :)
we also have a junior 4 this year, which is really exciting! and level 5 youth, senior and co-ed group stunts.
What about rising stars, what do they have?

I'm part of Falcons with MiniReeRah, so will look forward to seeing everyone that's attending BCA Western's and Jamfest Europe. :D I can't wait for Jamfest though especially to see all the high level teams and which ever American team wins The Majors :O :cloud9:

I'm part of Falcons with MiniReeRah, so will look forward to seeing everyone that's attending BCA Western's and Jamfest Europe. :D I can't wait for Jamfest though especially to see all the high level teams and which ever American team wins The Majors :O :cloud9:
I'm looking forward t oseeing all team esp at Jamfest as every level seems to 'bring it' there :)

We have a senior 2, senior 4 and coed 4, we were gonna go co-ed 5 but the team decided to stick to level 4 this year whilst still working on our level 5 skills, hopefully ready for next season :)
we also have a junior 4 this year, which is really exciting! and level 5 youth, senior and co-ed group stunts.
What about rising stars, what do they have?
Ow was excited to see you guys in level 5! but junior 4 i will be looking out for!
Youth 2, Junior Coed 3, Senior AG1, Senior AG3, Senior Coed 5 (for Northerns, then moving to Senior Coed 4 because of the Senior Coed 5 Open Team) & Senior AG5. Then Junior, Senior AG & Senior Coed stunt groups.

I know! would've loved to go level 5 this year, but this is the first year we're actually moving away from competitions like BCA and actually going straight out for all the big comps with the big teams, so I think we just want to see how things go for us :)
Im so excited about junior 4! my last year as junior, so im so so happy! I'll be looking foward to both your coed five teams, especially the Open team because three of our boys are on it! :D

Ow was excited to see you guys in level 5! but junior 4 i will be looking out for!
Youth 2, Junior Coed 3, Senior AG1, Senior AG3, Senior Coed 5 (for Northerns, then moving to Senior Coed 4 because of the Senior Coed 5 Open Team) & Senior AG5. Then Junior, Senior AG & Senior Coed stunt groups.
^^^^^^^^^^^^
Meant to send that as a reply! Sorry, only just getting used to fierce board! :)

I know! would've loved to go level 5 this year, but this is the first year we're actually moving away from competitions like BCA and actually going straight out for all the big comps with the big teams, so I think we just want to see how things go for us :)
Im so excited about junior 4! my last year as junior, so im so so happy! I'll be looking foward to both your coed five teams, especially the Open team because three of our boys are on it! :D
Ah I think that's a wise choice! ICC Jamfest & FC are just in another league, and Jamfest will be amazing after the Majors. Awh good luck!
Yeah I've heard the team is quite strong, I might do it when I'm back training. Heard great things about the cov boys!

Ah I think that's a wise choice! ICC Jamfest & FC are just in another league, and Jamfest will be amazing after the Majors. Awh good luck!
Yeah I've heard the team is quite strong, I might do it when I'm back training. Heard great things about the cov boys!
Yeah!, went to jamfest last year and the standard was so much higher!, also went to watch the ICC Nationals last year too.
Thankyou, good luck to your teams too! Why aren't you training at the moment?

Yeah!, went to jamfest last year and the standard was so much higher!, also went to watch the ICC Nationals last year too.
Thankyou, good luck to your teams too! Why aren't you training at the moment?
Broke my ankle in october :( so out for ICC Northerns but should be back for ICC Nationals. Yes the standard is much higher. Thank you!

We're doing Jamfest Northerns, ICC Nationals, Jamfest Europeans and FC Nationals! I can't wait for the competition season to start and to see everyone's routines!!

Back