Ultimate Athletics From Illinois ....please Answer

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

How does Famous Athletics and Allstar Athletics not count as mediocre programs? Am I just biased because I coach at Ultimate Athletics?

ncaua.jpg

@ORD Flyer mom
I love Ultimate and I've been here for 5 years and don't plan on leaving. But with gas prices rising I totally understand the driving concern. Now I don't know where your located but Cheer Command out of Mokena Illinois is another excellent program IMO. If they are closer maybe they could work out for you.

Thanks Purplereign! I looked them up and unfortunately they are farther away than ICE. We are north west of Chicago so I need to stay in the western suburbs...by the way...good luck at Worlds!;)

This may take some searching but hears an idea. Go to some of the major competition websites like Jamfest or CSG, look at the results page of this seasons competitions. From that look up the teams websites that way. They usually list where the teams are from. That may be tedious, however, Googleing may not be as effective.

There are a lot of quality gyms in Illinois. Is Legendary Premier (Algonquin) or Allstar Rebels (St. Charles) closer to you?

sorry i didnt even read the thread i saw that comment and got so mad that i had to reply right away hahahah.
but really.. don't call ua mediocre. newbiezzzzzz..

UA isn't mediocre!! They're actually a great program! NO need for your hatred!

ICE has a location in Chicago i know you said it's far but this is my 2nd year of ICE &I LOVE IT!! I don't think I would go to any other gym around.

Thank you for your info....unfortunately Wauconda is too far a drive also because it would be all back roads....Crystal Lake would have been 45minutes. LOL....I had not heard the term "gym hoppers". I am learning a lot on this board! I too am looking for a program that teaches sportsmanship, respect, integrity and skill. I am also looking for a program with a wide range of teams including the level 5s. I am not really basing my search on uniforms...lol....they change every other year anyway.:) Again....thanks so much!

My last post I promise... the gym is 4 blocks or so from Rte 12 (main highway) There are MANY car pools that travel from that way because of the merge. I would check out the gym before you rule it out.

UA ladies, ke4life obvioulsy has no class or respect for other atletes. Let's not lower to his/her standards by even responding. You do not need to prove to the haters you are a great group of kids & love what you do. 400 kids & 16 teams that competed over the weekend is proof enough the kids & parents like it there.

My last post I promise... the gym is 4 blocks or so from Rte 12 (main highway) There are MANY car pools that travel from that way because of the merge. I would check out the gym before you rule it out.

UA ladies, ke4life obvioulsy has no class or respect for other atletes. Let's not lower to his/her standards by even responding. You do not need to prove to the haters you are a great group of kids & love what you do. 400 kids & 16 teams that competed over the weekend is proof enough the kids & parents like it there.
all i have to say is that mediocre teams dont have 400 athletes and 16 teams.

Ultimate is a great program and I don't think anyone should be trashing them. So much drama sometimes:(

Don't waste your time with such a mediocre program. I'd look into Allstar Athletics or Famous Athletics.

Wow! I mean you can dislike Ultimate but to call them mediocre is ridiculous. They are such a talented program. Whenever we compete where they are I am always impressed. Also love the new uniforms.

Well seeing as Famous put a team together... 3 weeks ago and just got a bid, I think it's safe to say that Matteo is doing a wonderful job there. As for Allstar Athletics they put a S5 team together 2 weeks ago and got their choreography LAST weekend.

No offense but I was at the competition last weekend and all the major teams already had at large bids. Not to take anything away from Famous...they looked good, but just to put things in perspective.

Back