Ultimate Athletics From Illinois ....please Answer

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ORD Flyer mom

Cheer Parent
Mar 14, 2011
I called today to find out tryout information for the Crystal Lake location of Ultimate Athletics. I was told that they shut down this location. Any one know what happened? How dissapointing.... as the other location is too far for us to travel. This location was the old Cheer Fusion gym. All answers appreciated!

Don't waste your time with such a mediocre program. I'd look into Allstar Athletics or Famous Athletics.

i suggest you pull up their worlds performances.. tell me the last time they finished in the top 10 at worlds... oh wait.

Well seeing as Famous put a team together... 3 weeks ago and just got a bid, I think it's safe to say that Matteo is doing a wonderful job there. As for Allstar Athletics they put a S5 team together 2 weeks ago and got their choreography LAST weekend.

i think UA is a really good program so i dont think you should judg ethem calling a medicore team and famous , this is their first year soo.....and all star athletics are very good too and u might want to look in ICE or green bay elite or something:)

I have EVERY right to call ANY program mediocre, so lol at you.

As for those uniforms I would be furious if they put my daughter in that. so yes, its slutty.
Woah, you're a mother? Thats ridiculous. Why don't you act your own age instead of calling teenage girls that you know NOTHING about slutty. You disgust me.

Back