All-Star Unrecognized Talent (#shouldbecheerlebritystatus)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ok let's get this thread back on track.

I'm recognizing myself. My forward roll is 2nd to none.

In that case, I would nominate my front limber as still pretty epic ;)

But really, Aisha Brandon? She's mind-blowing, and her double-downs are like butter. Of course, you all know that I have a deep love for the incredible talent on Lady Bullets, but how about that chick that cheered at Twist and Shout last year who came in 9th at NCA college nationals for basing COED stunts? DIVA

The girl on Lady Bullets who was on SMOED last year; she does a standing full, maybe a toe full?, two to whip dub, 1/5 through to double and is a pretty great base as well! Or at least I think that's her.

The girl on Lady Bullets who was on SMOED last year; she does a standing full, maybe a toe full?, two to whip dub, 1/5 through to double and is a pretty great base as well! Or at least I think that's her.

Agreed! Her tumbling was absolutely gorgeous and whenever i watched Smoed all I could watch was her.

But really, Aisha Brandon? She's mind-blowing, and her double-downs are like butter. Of course, you all know that I have a deep love for the incredible talent on Lady Bullets, but how about that chick that cheered at Twist and Shout last year who came in 9th at NCA college nationals for basing COED stunts? DIVA

haha when I cheered in college my whole team was OBSESSED with Aisha Brandon...girl is RIDICULOUS.

The other girl is Cheyenne Felts. I wish I could stunt like her!

The girl from T&S, Cheyenne, is on OSU Small Coed and T&S Passion (IO6). She is a beast and out stunted boys at NCA last year in the Open Stunt competition.

He is so going to be a cheerlebrity...kids already come up and ask him for his picture at comps. Phoebe is proud to say she knew him before he became "famous" lol She loves him to bits and he gives her incentive to keep pushing because they are so close in age. He is also probably one of the nicest, most encouraging kids in the gym. When Pheebs started working on her tuck he stood right by the tumbletrak giving her tips and telling her how proud he was of her.
video?

Back