High School Usa 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 14, 2017
Role:
Coach
We didn’t go for the same reason...

I noticed La Serna and a few other teams doubled up. Not sure it worked for LS since they failed to advance at USA even after taking 4th at UCA. Maybe it was just a bit too much for one week.

Tesoro did NCA in addition to USA, which I honestly didn’t know was allowed.

I hope the schedule is different next year. USA is the smaller comp, but it’s where my heart is since I have a long history there. Do not like missing it.

Aug 18, 2015
Fresno
Role:
Coach
I noticed La Serna and a few other teams doubled up. Not sure it worked for LS since they failed to advance at USA even after taking 4th at UCA. Maybe it was just a bit too much for one week.

I hope the schedule is different next year. USA is the s

I hope the schedule is different next year. USA is the smaller comp, but it’s where my heart is since I have a long history there. Do not like missing it.
from experience ... it’s too much in two weeks - let alone one... USA is always fun and I feel is always filled with friendly staff ... not the same scoresheet though and you have to completely restructure a routine if you just came from UCA... it’s a whole other focus...

Apr 14, 2017
Role:
Coach
from experience ... it’s too much in two weeks - let alone one... USA is always fun and I feel is always filled with friendly staff ... not the same scoresheet though and you have to completely restructure a routine if you just came from UCA... it’s a whole other focus...

Yeah it’s definitely a lot. I hope in the future USA pushes their Nationals back a bit because I feel like if teams are forced to choose, they’ll pick UCA. Even some California ones. Can’t be good for business.

Feb 18, 2016
Arizona
Role:
Coach / Athlete
Yeah it’s definitely a lot. I hope in the future USA pushes their Nationals back a bit because I feel like if teams are forced to choose, they’ll pick UCA. Even some California ones. Can’t be good for business.

I was trying to figure out what logical reason they had for pushing it back a week this year (last year it wasn't President's day weekend) and honestly couldn't think of anything. I do know that a lot of non-cheerleaders that traveled to Disneyland for the 3 day weekend were incredibly pissed off that it was so packed with young teenagers. I'm curious the reasoning, because I'm sure it exists but I have no clue what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.