High School Usa 2020

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 14, 2017
Just wanted to say congrats to Tesoro on their three-peat in the SL show cheer advanced division! Truly incredible.

Anyone else go? We did not make it this year because it was too close to UCA. How was it this time?

We didn’t go for the same reason...

I noticed La Serna and a few other teams doubled up. Not sure it worked for LS since they failed to advance at USA even after taking 4th at UCA. Maybe it was just a bit too much for one week.

Tesoro did NCA in addition to USA, which I honestly didn’t know was allowed.

I hope the schedule is different next year. USA is the smaller comp, but it’s where my heart is since I have a long history there. Do not like missing it.

Went with my kids, we're a small Title I AZ school so we aren't super competitive and we do Novice. With that being said, definitely not our best showing unfortunately. The competition as a whole, though, ran pretty smoothly so that was nice.

I noticed La Serna and a few other teams doubled up. Not sure it worked for LS since they failed to advance at USA even after taking 4th at UCA. Maybe it was just a bit too much for one week.

I hope the schedule is different next year. USA is the s

I hope the schedule is different next year. USA is the smaller comp, but it’s where my heart is since I have a long history there. Do not like missing it.
from experience ... it’s too much in two weeks - let alone one... USA is always fun and I feel is always filled with friendly staff ... not the same scoresheet though and you have to completely restructure a routine if you just came from UCA... it’s a whole other focus...

from experience ... it’s too much in two weeks - let alone one... USA is always fun and I feel is always filled with friendly staff ... not the same scoresheet though and you have to completely restructure a routine if you just came from UCA... it’s a whole other focus...

Yeah it’s definitely a lot. I hope in the future USA pushes their Nationals back a bit because I feel like if teams are forced to choose, they’ll pick UCA. Even some California ones. Can’t be good for business.

Yeah it’s definitely a lot. I hope in the future USA pushes their Nationals back a bit because I feel like if teams are forced to choose, they’ll pick UCA. Even some California ones. Can’t be good for business.

I was trying to figure out what logical reason they had for pushing it back a week this year (last year it wasn't President's day weekend) and honestly couldn't think of anything. I do know that a lot of non-cheerleaders that traveled to Disneyland for the 3 day weekend were incredibly pissed off that it was so packed with young teenagers. I'm curious the reasoning, because I'm sure it exists but I have no clue what it is.

Back