All-Star Usa (anaheim, March 28-29th 2015)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Does anyone know if a schedule was released yet? I was away at UCA and haven't had time to check and noticed their website has been down since last night. Not sure if it is just my computer but I can't get on any Varsity website.

Has anyone seen a bid declaration? They have always posted it on their website, but I can't find it.

I'm still looking for more Workds teams to add to Road to Worlds, so if anyone has seen the list that went out to coaches, please pm me if you don't want to post them here

Has anyone seen a bid declaration? They have always posted it on their website, but I can't find it.

I'm still looking for more Workds teams to add to Road to Worlds, so if anyone has seen the list that went out to coaches, please pm me if you don't want to post them here
I'm still waiting to see the schedule [emoji30]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't seen the schedule but I've heard that there will be 12 worlds teams going that don't have any type of bid at all. It's going to be much tougher this year to get an at large bid than it has been in years past.

Hopefully the full schedule will be released soon.

So apparently Varsity overlooked 10 different gym's registrations and those 10 gyms will now not be able to attend because of capacity and performance constraints. Nor*Cal Elite was one of them so we won't be attending anymore :(

So apparently Varsity overlooked 10 different gym's registrations and those 10 gyms will now not be able to attend because of capacity and performance constraints. Nor*Cal Elite was one of them so we won't be attending anymore :(
That blows!
Edited to fix the emoji.[emoji30]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Wow! That is ridiculous!

Back