All-Star Usa (anaheim, March 28-29th 2015)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So apparently Varsity overlooked 10 different gym's registrations and those 10 gyms will now not be able to attend because of capacity and performance constraints. Nor*Cal Elite was one of them so we won't be attending anymore :(
I just hope that there aren't any teams that need to travel a long way to get there. Can you imagine if you've booked flights and hotels just to find out you can't compete?

So apparently Varsity overlooked 10 different gym's registrations and those 10 gyms will now not be able to attend because of capacity and performance constraints. Nor*Cal Elite was one of them so we won't be attending anymore :(
I'd be pitching a royal tantrum. If it's a mistake on their end, they'd better be accommodating these programs in every way possible instead of just saying "too bad, so sad"

That's horrible. I would be so mad! Do you know any of the other gyms that were affected by this?

I don't know any of the other gyms. Our gym owner sent out an email explaining to us that they tried to talk to Varsity and ask them if they at least had room for some of our teams to attend. They tried different solutions but weren't offered anything from my understanding. It was especially upsetting for teams who were trying to get a summit bid at the last bid comp for our gym.

By the way, CP's team goes on at 10:30-ish, and that's PM not AM! So I'm sure there are A LOT of teams this weekend!

By the way, CP's team goes on at 10:30-ish, and that's PM not AM! So I'm sure there are A LOT of teams this weekend!
Wow, that's late! I'm pretty sure the schedule goes out today sometime, I saw something on Twitter about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'm also pretty irritated that the alternate price is the same as the participant price... If I don't get to use the mats, get a medal or jacket, etc, why do I have to pay the same fee? Ridiculous.

Fingers crossed. I saw something on Twitter as well. I need to plan out my day accordingly.

USA just responded to a tweet saying, performance order will be out no later than Wednesday, but in the mean time coaches have a preliminary schedule.

Back