Usa Cheer Concussion Psa

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Click For Full Article

USA Cheer created a Concussion Resources page on cheersafe.org and published a Concussion Public Service Announcement.

Can't shimmy this one enough. Concussions are nothing to mess around with. The secondary concussion can be life threatening. Kids, please NEVER cheer through a concussion! Your life is not worth it. Please get checked out by a medical professional if you think you have sustained one - and learn the warning signs!
Even if your parent or coach tries to downplay your injury, ask to see a doctor anyway.

Deffently have had my fair share these past 2seasons. 12 within about 14months. Nothing to mess around with I had extream slurring of words and my last one I couldn't talk for 3 days

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Deffently have had my fair share these past 2seasons. 12 within about 14months. Nothing to mess around with I had extream slurring of words and my last one I couldn't talk for 3 days

And I thought I was bad. I had 9 in like 20 months. It's awful how prone I am to them now.

And I thought I was bad. I had 9 in like 20 months. It's awful how prone I am to them now.

Yea, I know have slight brain damage mostly in memory I find.. 12-13 was supposed to be my last season but I've returned this season for a final yr. I'm on a lvl 6 team to its realy scary one more could be life threatening.

Yea, I know have slight brain damage mostly in memory I find.. 12-13 was supposed to be my last season but I've returned this season for a final yr. I'm on a lvl 6 team to its realy scary one more could be life threatening.

See last year was my last year and that's part of the reason why I chose to not try out for my college team again. It's so scary and I panic every time I hit my head because I can't risk getting another one.

Back