All-Star Usasf Worlds Day 1 Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ughhh can someone tell me what's going on in HP and Jostens right now?

Presently I had SOT Reign. Refreshed and got Superstar

And HP is an ad?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

...so you want a handout from someone else that spent their money on it? That is also probably having problems with it [emoji848]

I get it, you can afford a flocheer account and think people who can't afford it wanting to watch it should have planned better or whatever.
But the majority of our sports spectators are high school and college aged kids. I couldn't afford the livestream when I was in undergrad, but now I can because I graduated.
She wasn't saying "Hey someone buy the livestream and let me use it" She was saying "Hey if you have the livestream and are already sharing it I would love to know where you're showing it so I could watch it too"

There is no reason to be rude and passive aggressive. :chillpill:

Ughhh can someone tell me what's going on in HP and Jostens right now?

Presently I had SOT Reign. Refreshed and got Superstar

And HP is an ad?

HP I have an advert too

Jostens is Superstar Athletics (they just finished)

So even if cheetahs would have hit TGLC would have still been in first? Hopefully Coach Victor put up a few more stunts to get that pyramid score up. I wonder have they been scoring that low all year?

So even if cheetahs would have hit TGLC would have still been in first? Hopefully Coach Victor put up a few more stunts to get that pyramid score up. I wonder have they been scoring that low all year?
Just looked and they got a 5/5 for pyramid difficulty at NCA. But yes, with a Cheetahs hit, TGLC still would have been in first.

I get it, you can afford a flocheer account and think people who can't afford it wanting to watch it should have planned better or whatever.
But the majority of our sports spectators are high school and college aged kids. I couldn't afford the livestream when I was in undergrad, but now I can because I graduated.
She wasn't saying "Hey someone buy the livestream and let me use it" She was saying "Hey if you have the livestream and are already sharing it I would love to know where you're showing it so I could watch it too"

There is no reason to be rude and passive aggressive. :chillpill:

I'm not being passive aggressive, I'm being direct. Many of us that spent our money on the livestream are finding out it was a waste. We also know the repercussions of streaming the event (that isn't even really working ) on a 2nd party site, and we know it doesn't end well. She also brought it up more than once, if someone was willing they would have contacted her.

But if you have it awesome, then you go ahead and share. Give back. Do something illegal for a friend ‍♀️

friendly reminder that recording your live stream is ILLEGAL and asking someone to do that is also implicating you in the offense.

Is it illegal or against flocheers rules? USASF doesn't own the rights to the routines or the music, what exactly do they own the rights to that you would be illegally distributing as a streamer?

Also, illegal in all caps? Girl, if it is illegal, and I'm not sure it is, it would be illegal like it is illegal to download a youtube video...
Or you know, like EVERY COMP VIDEO IN THE VIDEO THREADS are illegal.

Unless you never watch any NCA videos, worlds videos, UCA videos, or summit videos on youtube and you never will again, then you shouldn't throw stones from your glass house. Again: :chillpill:

Back