All-Star Usasf Worlds Day 1 Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I was actually asking if someone was physically there and live streaming it...but whatever. I'll just keep a watch on YouTube and other social media. Thanks for your thoughts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well no, because you replied to my comment about the livestream issue. Either way, you either want someone that spent $40 (or $30 or $149) for the steam or someone that spent way more traveling (plus data, wifi, battery etc for their device) to hand something to you for free ‍♀️

Search periscope for a live stream though if you want someone physically there. Nobody should be fool enough to publicly post their flocheer stream

I am watching on 3 appliances (one for each hall) and only the Ipad has been freezing. Roku and laptop have been good so far.

:banghead:
It's not 1992, I know how to use the internet.

I did tweet, they don't care.
[/QUOTE]

They were direct messaging back and forth with me

Then they were like "uh let me go check on that k bye" and I haven't heard from them since

I'm going to try from my laptop again. Then I'm going to request a refund

TGLC ending the pyramid with only 7 people up has been a con for me all season. They couldve easily made a big structure that left a lasting impression.

I don't know if this makes a difference, but I've had a FloCheer account since January and haven't had even a pause in the stream

Happy that TGLC ranked first today... but that pyramid score seems crazy low comparatively to the division ??? I'm confused by that.
Look at the ending structure. Only 7 people up. In large coed I think that made them take a hit. Sounds small but as a judge I feel like it wouldn't leave a strong lasting impression.

Latest posts

Back