All-Star Vancouver All-stars Fierce Winds [canada]

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 19, 2009
Does anyone have any information on this large senior 5 team? I noticed that they are not listed on the wiki for a worlds bid. They placed 2nd at UCA this year, and a team that placed below them received an at-large... so hopefully they received one elsewhere? Would love to see them later this month!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdMEed_4fsA

Also, check out their UCA performance on Varsity Wired if you get a chance.

The Vancouver All Stars Fierce Winds did not recieve a bid at UCA as they are from Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada and are not eligible to recieve bids from any US competition.
These amazing young ladies will not be attending worlds this year however the International All Girl 5 Team from this program will be.
Fierce Winds are on a 2 year plan so expect to see great things from them at Worlds 2012.
Its so nice to have your support. They are a very talented bunch and they can't wait to leave their mark on worlds when their time comes!

Does anyone have any information on this large senior 5 team? I noticed that they are not listed on the wiki for a worlds bid. They placed 2nd at UCA this year, and a team that placed below them received an at-large... so hopefully they received one elsewhere? Would love to see them later this month!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdMEed_4fsA

Also, check out their UCA performance on Varsity Wired if you get a chance.

Woop woop I'm loving the Canada love too!! VAS Fierce had the second highest overall score at Sea to Sky International this past weekend and once again passed up a bid. I am excited for the overall high score winner, Perfect Storm Athletics IOC6 who got a partial paid bid... way to put Edmonton, Alberta on the map!! I will post a video if I find one!

Are there girls from Fierce Winds that are on Ice Queens? Or completely separate

<3 VAS PRIDE <3 Thanks for all the compliments from everyone! I'm not on Fierce, or Ice. I'm not even on a high level yet! But it just makes me happy when I see all these nice things people say about VAS and our teams :) YAY <3

I love how visual their pyramid dismount is! And massive props to the girls at 1:30 who just got up and went on with the routine.

Back