Vendor Question, Please Help! Thank You!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

JessicasCheerMom

Cheer Parent
Jan 31, 2011
Hi, I am new to this forum and hoping someone can help me out. My daughter's team will be hosting our first competition. I volunteered to find vendors for the event. I found 2 from a competition we recently participated at, but is there a way to search for more vendors or is this basically something that is just word of mouth. I tried googling but have come up empty handed. I just sent an email to a contact at another comp we were at and am hoping she will provide some info of vendors that were at their event. Any help would be so greatly appreciated. Thank you!!

Hi, I am new to this forum and hoping someone can help me out. My daughter's team will be hosting our first competition. I volunteered to find vendors for the event. I found 2 from a competition we recently participated at, but is there a way to search for more vendors or is this basically something that is just word of mouth. I tried googling but have come up empty handed. I just sent an email to a contact at another comp we were at and am hoping she will provide some info of vendors that were at their event. Any help would be so greatly appreciated. Thank you!!

What type of vendors are you looking for?

We are in NJ. I contacted someone from a recent competition and hope she can give me the info on the lady that was at her competition. I have googled so many different things trying to find someone local. I just wish that their was some kind of list online.

MOM?!?!
lol jk

Well heck, we can start one in our Wiki.

If you have any of the cheerleading magazines, look at the ads and contact them. I'm sure several will have a New Jersey rep.

Why don't you try local church and grocery store bulletin boards for Mary Kay or Avon or Mark-the Avon branch that is designed for the younger population-for distributors and see if they are interested? And on that same note, google cheer makeup and get names of glitter/cheer makeup companies and call them and see if they have a rep in your area and see if they would like to set up a booth at your competition. You can do this for crafts also, like frames or wood plaques to display cheer pictures and I guess the easiest way to do this is to either google crafts or to ask your local senior citizen's centers for recommendations. And I agree that the back of cheer magazine advertisements are a good source of companies that you can call and get vendors to host a table at your event. Cheer bows are always a good seller and now custom made on-site iron on t-shirts are becoming popular. Hope this helps! And good luck!

im sure Janee P. cosmetics from World Cup will be considering opening up a vender...i see the table at alot of the comps i go to.

Thank you all for your great info! My daughter had several comps recently so I was able to speak to the vendors and now have them for our event. Some vendors even recommended friends of theirs so that was great. Thank you again!

Back