All-Star Vengeance Shoe Reviews?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hi, I was wondering you guys could help me out with choosing a shoe size with the Nfinitys. I have wide feet, so usually when I shop for shoes I go up 0.5 a size. But reading through the pages I see people saying to go 0.5 up on shoe size. Does this mean I should order 1 size up or would 0.5 be enough? Are these shoes narrow? Thank you :)

I've had my Nfinity Evo's for 3 years and they just now gave up on me. I guess i've just been lucky.

If anyone wants a gently used pair of Vengeance in a size 8.5, PM me. My cp outgrew them and they're still in great condition.

A few girls on my team have these shoes and constantly complain that it hurts their toes, especially while tumbling. I got a pair of these shoes for free and completely agree. Even just walking around in them i can tell they're going to be a pain. They just dont stretch and mold to your foot like the evo's. I plan on putting my unused pair back in the box, selling them, and going back to the evos

Hi, I was wondering you guys could help me out with choosing a shoe size with the Nfinitys. I have wide feet, so usually when I shop for shoes I go up 0.5 a size. But reading through the pages I see people saying to go 0.5 up on shoe size. Does this mean I should order 1 size up or would 0.5 be enough? Are these shoes narrow? Thank you :)
I have wide feet too! I only went up a half size in the vengeance because I was a size 7 and the rep told me once they get to that size they dont run small. 7.5 and loving them!

Jeez you guys :confused: I read one post and I'm like OK bad review I'll get another pair of evos but then the next post talks about how amazing they are and I decide that I'll try them all over again. Idk what to Do!

Jeez you guys :confused: I read one post and I'm like OK bad review I'll get another pair of evos but then the next post talks about how amazing they are and I decide that I'll try them all over again. Idk what to Do!
I love them but im also not a tumbler or flyer. So if youre either of those listen to their reviews. Theyre perfect for my needs.

Sorry, I'm a little late to the game. There was a bonding issue that was experienced with some of the shoes which has been fixed for all shoes moving forward. That is what you are seeing in the top picture. Since the bonding agent has been fixed there have been almost no issues with any of the outsoles of the Vengeance. In regards to the bottom picture of the sole or bottom of your shoes while there will be some wearing, you will notice that all of the high wear areas (the areas with the reinforced rubber pods) are still perfectly intact. Normal wear, like you are experiencing with the shoes is normal. Hope this clarifies some of the issues that you have experienced and you are happy with your new pair! :)

I don't normally like to revive old threads, but I felt like I needed to post an update on this. So, we switched to the Nfinity Vengeance this season, and I'm wondering if anyone else has ended up having the issues that we have.

CP's shoes literally fell apart within 2 weeks of wearing them. I'm strict with her shoes, they go on right before practice and come off immediately after. She has never, EVER worn them outdoors and only wears them into the gym to practice. The sole of one shoe started separating from the shoe within days of owning them and has gotten to it's present condition in just 2 months (see photo below). The bottoms also seem to be breaking down much faster than past Nfinities she's worn (she's worn both the Evolutions and Phoenix). It's not like she's doing any heavy tumbling on them. She is on a level 1 team and does level 2 tumbling in class only, so it shouldn't be that hard on the shoes. They were replaced for free, but I'm wondering if this is going to happen again with the new pair. Anyone else experiencing problems?
11c8wm1.jpg

2a94ioj.jpg

My daughter has them and LOVES them. We had already heard that they would not last long, so she only wears them once she gets to them gym and takes them off immediately after. We have had them probably since March.

We just switched from the Evolution to the Vengeance and so far she loves them. She is a tumbler (level 5) and base and says they are light and feel great! She is hard on her cheer shoes so we will see how they do. She is a 7 in shoes & I ordered her a 7. If that helps anyone. Also, you might want to try the Dr Scholls cushions for inside the shoe if you are having issues. ;) Nfinity is fabulous company and most of the CA athletes wear them! If you have any issues, please contact them & they will make it right! :)

My daughter's have lasted a long time but she only wears them on the mat and that's it. I don't expect nfinity sneakers to last longer than 6 months to be honest so these have actually met my expectations and she loves them!

I have them, they are really light weight but they kind of feel cheap and like plastic. They get dirty very easily, but are good to stunt and stumble with, there is many pros and cons of them.

I have them and they are very light & easy to tumble in, but they hurt my feet sometimes when i stand in them for too long & they fall apart SO easily. I am on a level 3 and 4 team, & i only tumble a couple times on each team in the routine and they are ripping! They also do get dirty really easily but it's easy to wash them haha. Also, i'm a base if that means anything to you. Whenever people ask me if they should get them, i generally tell them no. The cons outweigh the pros for me!

My cp loves them. She loves how light they are! She claims they feel like she's tumbling in socks! She has a very long, narrow, extremely flat foot though. The evolutions kill the top of her foot for some reason. The downside is, we usually average 3 pairs a season because the light weight material wears down quickly. I would like to throw in there, that my cp has cheered on a level 5 team for three years and never rolled an ankle. I honestly think making sure your shoes are not worn down, and have great traction play a part in this..

Back