High School Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not quite the “Michigan cheer clean” you guys are used to but here are our rounds 1 & 2 from this weekend! Round 3 is still a little rough around the edges for us. Hoping to add standing tucks to round 2 and clean all three rounds before our first league meet this week!

Some Illinois season videos from YT:

Schaumburg:

Nequa Valley:

Hoffman Estates:

Lockport:

One small thought: Are the chants scored? I can't really understand a good portion of them unless there are signs and actual crowdleading elements. Why don't they just go full on NCA style and remove cheers entirely?

County Cheer (Colorado) from this Fall

2017 UCA Southern Colorado Regional [Pueblo, CO] - 1st Place Small Varsity - Bid to 2018 NHSCC

2017 Colorado State Spirit Championship [Denver, CO] - 4th Place - All Girl Cheer

Schaumburg:

Nequa Valley:

Hoffman Estates:

Lockport:

One small thought: Are the chants scored? I can't really understand a good portion of them unless there are signs and actual crowdleading elements. Why don't they just go full on NCA style and remove cheers entirely?

NCA High school style still does do a chant in the middle like shown here. They also added a division where you do a UCA style cheer midway through the routine.

Schaumburg:

Nequa Valley:

Hoffman Estates:

Lockport:

Late reply, but yes, the cheer is scored. I coached in Illinois for 12 years and always wished they would require crowdleading cheer instead of the "story telling" style as I call it. Some schools do use signs, megs and flags during their crowd leading cheers. Far more effective in my opinion and you can understand them better. The score sheet has a section for voice/projection.

Late reply, but yes, the cheer is scored. I coached in Illinois for 12 years and always wished they would require crowdleading cheer instead of the "story telling" style as I call it. Some schools do use signs, megs and flags during their crowd leading cheers. Far more effective in my opinion and you can understand them better. The score sheet has a section for voice/projection.

I noticed that the top teams in Coed definitely are more traditional in terms of crowdleading (signs, stunts, simple.)

Back