High School Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nikki Moore

Cheer Parent
Mar 23, 2016
Not sure if we're allowed to pull from twitter for videos but there are some videos on @GeorgiaHSCheer from the comps from yesterday. Some really good routines.

GA hs cheer got me into the world of all star. I read a comment on a ga cheer video about how they looked like an all start team. So I typed in GA all stars (just randomly). And GA all stars worlds 2010 popped up. I love GA cheer.

Here are a couple of teams from VA!

Crowd leading cheer sections vs. story cheers have become the new normal here I think I'm the minority but I like the change! The change was greatly influenced by Varsity's new presence in VHSL.

I did see VA teams qualifying for game day at NHSCC, hopefully they'll slowly be able to do full competition!

Here are a couple of teams from VA!

Crowd leading cheer sections vs. story cheers have become the new normal here I think I'm the minority but I like the change! The change was greatly influenced by Varsity's new presence in VHSL.

Wow, high school cheer is definitely not like this in my area. I think I've mentioned before, we can't even get a JV and a V team in our 2000k kid high schools due to lack of interest

It's not a competition video but uh...here's my cheer babies at their most recent assembly doing their Teacher Cheerleader routine, AKA the most hilarious fundraiser in the world. I highly encourage all high school coaches who are also teachers (and close with their coworkers) to give this fundraiser a try. Fun was had by all and over $1000 raised!

It's not a competition video but uh...here's my cheer babies at their most recent assembly doing their Teacher Cheerleader routine, AKA the most hilarious fundraiser in the world. I highly encourage all high school coaches who are also teachers (and close with their coworkers) to give this fundraiser a try. Fun was had by all and over $1000 raised!

That's hilarious! Love it!

Back