High School Vintage Cheer Stories/photos/memories!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is that a Murray State uni? They recruited me hardcore about 100 years ago....good for you kid. Glad to find out you went on to college cheer.

Thank you! I have been loving my first season of college cheer and before too long it will be all over :( It has been a way different experience than high school cheer which has been awesome. The improvement that I have seen in myself over this season has been monumental. I am the most physically fit I have ever been and I have grown in terms of stunting and cheer abilities as well. It is an awesome program at a school where I am incredibly happy.

Thank you! I have been loving my first season of college cheer and before too long it will be all over :( It has been a way different experience than high school cheer which has been awesome. The improvement that I have seen in myself over this season has been monumental. I am the most physically fit I have ever been and I have grown in terms of stunting and cheer abilities as well. It is an awesome program at a school where I am incredibly happy.

To give you an idea of how long ago I was being recruited by MSU, Racer Arena was still a basketball venue. "The Bank" or "The Box" or whatever they're calling that monstrosity now, wasn't even a thought. The program was nationally competitive in the D1 division with Morehead. It was a very different athletic and cheerleading problem.

Back