Music Voiceovers

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 2, 2012
Can someone help me with some Voiceover ideas its for two teams for my gym: fierce athletics
Team one is a small senior 4 it's called vortex. Team two is a large junior 2 called heatwave. Any questions just ask :)

Can someone help me with some Voiceover ideas its for two teams for my gym: fierce athletics
Team one is a small senior 4 it's called vortex. Team two is a large junior 2 called heatwave. Any questions just ask :)
Not that good but... V to the o-r-t-e-x vortex is ultimately the best! Girl you better run away...vortex is here to slay!

Girl you just got struck by a heatwave! Large junior 2 is here to stay girl today is not your day.

where are you guys located?

We need some new voiceover ideas too.
it's our first season since we fusioned with another gym.
our gymname: gymflex, colors: teal and black.
teams: twisters (youth)
Rain (senior allgirl) Storm (senior co-ed)

also song idea's are welcome:)

Couple quick VO ideas...
"It takes two to make a thing go right, Gym Flex is outta sight! Teal and Black is on the scene, Coed Storm, ya know what I mean!"

"The ladies of Senior Rain... Best in the game! Combined together, creating the Best Ever!"

Hear them here...

Latest posts

Back