Walkin In Two Man Prep Help

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

do you mean like a front walkover into a 2 man prep? if not, could you please explain this kind of stunt, in more detail? i'm sure i can help you with grips either way though, i just need more specifics on the stunt lol :)

Lol yes like a walk in lib idea - the flier takes 2 steps and loads into the stunt - think of it
Like getting a running start ;). Anyway the back spot is
On the fliers right. The main base is on the fliers left. As they stunt lifts up (before it settles) the back spot
Moves behind the flier
On ankles and the main base turn into stunt so she is now facing front. I believe the main base grabs middle of fliers right foot then grabs the left as it settles to a one man prep. - stumped with the backspots grip

Lol yes like a walk in lib idea - the flier takes 2 steps and loads into the stunt - think of it
Like getting a running start ;). Anyway the back spot is
On the fliers right. The main base is on the fliers left. As they stunt lifts up (before it settles) the back spot
Moves behind the flier
On ankles and the main base turn into stunt so she is now facing front. I believe the main base grabs middle of fliers right foot then grabs the left as it settles to a one man prep. - stumped with the backspots grip

Oh we did this last year! Check out this video: around 1:14

I'm pretty sure what we did was like a walk in lib, base secondaries and back spot mains and then on the way up (after the dip) the back spot switches grip to normal backspot grip and the goes to the back as the base grabs the middle of the flyers feet.

Thanks I'm going to give it a try. My thought was the backspots hand
Would get tangled
If she grabbed like a main and rotated to back. I was thinking maybe she did more
Or a typical back
Spot with ankle butt lol.

That's how we used to do them - saw the walk in one and was curious what the grips were. The back and base start facing each other like setting for a prep but as it drive the back rotates to the back and the main base steps in and 1/4 rotates to face 'front'

Back