All-Star Wanna Laugh?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Btw hopefully you had a lower level hotel room...I can see those who dont understand the "true art of bed tumbling and stunting" not finding this as awesome as I am sure all of us fiercies do! haha

I just remembered this....when I was in college, living in the dorms, one night I heard this awful thumping coming from the room above me. I was friends with the guy who lived up there, so I went up to his room to see what was going on. His door was open, and I peeked in the door and saw.....him flipping on his bed. Keep in mind, this guy was over 6 foot, and completely uncoordinated and unathletic. He said he thought what we did in cheer looked cool and wanted to try it out....HA HA HA! He wouldn't come to the gym for any real tumbling lessons, he was happy with his "bed gymnastics".

i love how you can hear the guy once he flips over stumbling to the front of the cam so he can make it on time LOLLLLL!!!!

I love it! The guy in black has fierce facials, and I also love the way the guy in blue pops up from nowhere! More please!

bahahha made my day, the poor people below them though like everyone said. ive gotten complaints before for doing things like this in a hotel room lol.

Back