High School Warm Up Outfits?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We are a very small district in California, 2 high schools, us with about 350 students & our rivals with about 275 & we order from varsity. My mom (our coach) is all about keeping cost down so she finds where things are good quality but cheaper. Warmups & uniform come from varsity, camp clothes from gtm, & poms and shoes from team cheer.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

We get our warmups from Varsity due to the quality alone. They are great for cold nights (we switched to hooded one two years ago and it is super warm) and can fit uniform and sweatshirt underneath without a problem. Without any customization the coat and pants are $ 125. We were going to try GTM as that's where we get our camp clothes but didn't because the girls love the Varsity ones, plus we are able to put the year on the sleeve, name on chest, and school across front on the Varsity ones. They are definetly more once you customize but some schools that purchase warmups other places end up having to get new ones every year or two where with Varsity they will last all four year plus many more after high school. I have nothing against GTM as we love the stuff we get from them. I do have to say i purchased myself a coat from GTM and it is super warm but will be difficult to put anything other than a regular shirt underneath without being contricting.

We get our warmups from Varsity due to the quality alone. They are great for cold nights (we switched to hooded one two years ago and it is super warm) and can fit uniform and sweatshirt underneath without a problem. Without any customization the coat and pants are $ 125. We were going to try GTM as that's where we get our camp clothes but didn't because the girls love the Varsity ones, plus we are able to put the year on the sleeve, name on chest, and school across front on the Varsity ones. They are definetly more once you customize but some schools that purchase warmups other places end up having to get new ones every year or two where with Varsity they will last all four year plus many more after high school. I have nothing against GTM as we love the stuff we get from them. I do have to say i purchased myself a coat from GTM and it is super warm but will be difficult to put anything other than a regular shirt underneath without being contricting.
Well this is awkward...HI MOM. Hella jealous that @BuegeSmalls liked your post

I loved my Varsity warm ups! Got them freshman year, I only cheered basketball so mine didn't get as much wear and tear as girls who cheered in them. Some girls ordered new pants junior or senior year because the bottoms were destroyed which could be expected between wearing them to school football and basketball season and cheering in them but I know everyone's jackets held up. If it wouldn't make me look like "that girl" I'd probably still wear my jacket... And I graduated college this year. My pants are still in good condition too, I've used them as snow pants a few times :)

In high school and college out warm ups were GTM, I like them but I wasn't thrilled with them. My college now wears Adidas warm ups and I love them, they look so athletic. But we have Varsity warm ups for the gym I coach at (switching from GTM this year) and they are beautiful. I love them, they look professional and athletic. The quality looks great from what I've seen and they look extremely comfortable. Really like the Varsity ones.

I used a local screen printer and embrodery company for our warm ups. My kids love their Halloway brand jackets. The one they have is a mid weight, so they can put layers on underneath it in late October/early November (definitely needed in MN) and they are also comfortable wearing them indoors during comp season.

Back