All-Star Was Large Senior Realllllly Dying?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I

imrichhowboutu

Without a doubt Large Senior has been shot by Medium coed for 2011-2012. But I think there is one more large senior team this year than there was last year. We're at a total of 14 with bids to worlds, which happens to be the same as Semi-limited which people consider to be successful this year.

Full Paid: Cheer Extreme Senior Elite - JAMfest (01/16/11)
Full Paid: FAME Allstars Super Seniors - Cheer Tech (12/05/10)
Full Paid: FCA Diamonds - Americheer (11/15/10)
Full Paid: Maryland Marlins Tsunami - Cheer Tech (12/05/10)
Full Paid: Maryland Twisters F5 - NCA (02/27/11)
Full Paid: Stingray Allstars Spice - UCA (03/13/11)
Full Paid: Woodlands Elite Generals - Worldwide Spirit Association (03/13/11)
Full Paid: World Cup Shooting Stars - NCA (02/27/11)

Partial Paid: Charlotte Allstars Gold - Universal Spirit (01/16/11)

At-Large: Cheers and More Senior Elite Rebels - American Cheerleaders Association (01/17/11)
At-Large: Mac's Allstar Cheer S5 - UCA (03/13/11)
At-Large: Maryland Superstarz 5Star - CHEERSPORT (02/20/11)
At-Large: Pittsburgh Superstars Senior Black - JAMfest (01/16/11)
At-Large: State All Stars - Mid-Atlantic Cheer Co (01/16/11)

Without a doubt Large Senior has been shot by Medium coed for 2011-2012. But I think there is one more large senior team this year than there was last year. We're at a total of 14 with bids to worlds, which happens to be the same as Semi-limited which people consider to be successful this year.

Full Paid: Cheer Extreme Senior Elite - JAMfest (01/16/11)
Full Paid: FAME Allstars Super Seniors - Cheer Tech (12/05/10)
Full Paid: FCA Diamonds - Americheer (11/15/10)
Full Paid: Maryland Marlins Tsunami - Cheer Tech (12/05/10)
Full Paid: Maryland Twisters F5 - NCA (02/27/11)
Full Paid: Stingray Allstars Spice - UCA (03/13/11)
Full Paid: Woodlands Elite Generals - Worldwide Spirit Association (03/13/11)
Full Paid: World Cup Shooting Stars - NCA (02/27/11)

Partial Paid: Charlotte Allstars Gold - Universal Spirit (01/16/11)

At-Large: Cheers and More Senior Elite Rebels - American Cheerleaders Association (01/17/11)
At-Large: Mac's Allstar Cheer S5 - UCA (03/13/11)
At-Large: Maryland Superstarz 5Star - CHEERSPORT (02/20/11)
At-Large: Pittsburgh Superstars Senior Black - JAMfest (01/16/11)
At-Large: State All Stars - Mid-Atlantic Cheer Co (01/16/11)

Probably not.

Will all those At-Large teams be competing at Worlds? Very good point though!

For real though.
If everyone thinks that Semi Limited was successful and it has 14 teams, then why is Large Senior dead. Yes it's a decrease, but there will still be enough teams to cut and only take a certain % to finals.

For real though.
If everyone thinks that Semi Limited was successful and it has 14 teams, then why is Large Senior dead. Yes it's a decrease, but there will still be enough teams to cut and only take a certain % to finals.

You be Jean Valjean, and we'll be Javert. Life is not complete without your nemesis. We need each other, and as long as we stick together, people will follow.

For real though.

I think if you take 50% to finals, and you can't have a top ten at Worlds because their aren't enough teams, nothing is really healthy about these divisions. You can't say you have a top ten in the World. Large limited is hanging by a thread, but will have a top 11. Unlimited will have a top 3, and thats it. Make day 2 and you medal.

I think if you take 50% to finals, and you can't have a top ten at Worlds because their aren't enough teams, nothing is really healthy about these divisions. You can't say you have a top ten in the World. Large limited is hanging by a thread, but will have a top 11. Unlimited will have a top 3, and thats it. Make day 2 and you medal.

I think all those teams that left large to go to medium and small should be punished. How dare they.

I think all those teams that left large to go to medium and small should be punished. How dare they.

I think you will see 3 divisions with 25+ teams at worlds next year. Large with the fewest, unlimited second fewest, and medium with the third fewest. I think IOC5 (if they adopt my idea of emerging countries, I did send the email to Les, Steve, and Jim!) will grow a lot.

Back