All-Star Wcss New Routine

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i think CEA has proven so far that it doesnt matter if your music is over the time limit.. so why pay attention to it at all :-P

i feel like worlds is going to be the only place it matters.

@ first statement-Haha

@ second statement- that's the truth!

Stars have always tweeked their routine throughout each and every season!! The routine that you all see from their kick-off, regardless of year, has always been different by the time Worlds rolls around! Any team that doesn't make changes, in one aspect or another as the season progresses, Is one that I would like to see!! As far as the ESPN Worlds broadcast goes; well we all know the level of education, as far as the cheer industry is concerned, that those announcers have!!! Meaning real time experience as an all star cheerleader!! Big famous names commentating during routines at Worlds, does not mean anything, especially when they are reading from a promt!! Just sayin ya can't go by what ya hear on a broadcast, just cuz it's televised!!
Oh that's not what I meant at all! Clearly they have to tweak things here and there every once in a while, and I as well would love to see a successful team NOT have to. But what I meant was they changed basically their whole stunt sequence to something different and I had never seen them do something like that. I'm no WCSS expert AT ALL, especially considering I'm more of a Senior Elite fan. It was just something I observed and found surprising since I felt they had never done that before. And again, I never really followed them and watched every Youtube video of them of pre-09 so obviously I could be wrong

i cant wait to download the new wcss mix. cant wait till it goes up on cheerlibray/youtube!
biggrin.png

rich, i love the thing under your name. hahah

It's the "Account Upgrade" option on your profile. $10 for an upgrade and it will eliminate the google ads from the middle of your threads. It's not much but it helps support Kingston running the board.

It's the "Account Upgrade" option on your profile. $10 for an upgrade and it will eliminate the google ads from the middle of your threads. It's not much but it helps support Kingston running the board.
bahaha that makes so much more sense. I thought one of the admins put it there as a "premium supporter" of WC.

the $10 was well worth it for the year... thats less than $0.03 a day to go on the board.

Back