All-Star Wcss New Routine

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I for one think this is exactly what they needed. To go out there and hit the routine. No it doesn't have to be perfect just a hit. Now they can continue on with their heads held high. They are amazing and well deserving of praise. The talent they have is incredible. With a new stunts, new music, re-gained confidence it's a fresh start. Way to go girls. You are truely back.

i cant love your post anymore than i already have :)
i would love se to win again! my life would be complete!
weren't you just complaining about sharkdad making it about se..?

but with what athau said, thats EXACTLY what i thought! it was a confidence booster im sure, theyve been motivated but now they know that they really can do it

i'm impressed! i've waited all season for them to come back, and now they are. i'm sure it'll change much more before worlds, but for now, this works <3

yea they so needed to get back on track and build from it, very happy for them, they Really need this routine to just hit.

Love the changes!!! I think this is a turning point for WCSS and they will only continue to improve from here!! Amazing job Stars
smile.png
Cant wait to see how they do in Dallas......

While stars weren't perfect. Compared to their last 2 performances they did really well!

And yes their stunts were shakey, but they've only been doing the new stunt for 2 weeks. Which when they competed was a total of 5 practices. I doubt many other teams could go and change a major skill in the stunt and keep them all up.

And i LOVE the opening formation now. it really showcases all of the standing fulls they have.

While stars weren't perfect. Compared to their last 2 performances they did really well!

And yes their stunts were shakey, but they've only been doing the new stunt for 2 weeks. Which when they competed was a total of 5 practices. I doubt many other teams could go and change a major skill in the stunt and keep them all up.

And i LOVE the opening formation now. it really showcases all of the standing fulls they have.
I know, Rich! And they have QUITE a few practices before Dallas.... Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I am very hopeful for them. I hope everybody hits a perfect routine in Dallas and we can have a bit of a good old fashioned dog fight. THAT would be awesome!

Any idea what the new stunt song is? I don't hear "just the way you are" anymore

It has the new voiceover that goes "When we take the stage, we come alive. Shooting Stars give up? NEVER! We survive!" And then they stunt to "I Will Survive" by Gloria Gaynor.

weren't you just complaining about sharkdad making it about se..?

but with what athau said, thats EXACTLY what i thought! it was a confidence booster im sure, theyve been motivated but now they know that they really can do it
nope i wasnt complaining about making in SE.

I know, Rich! And they have QUITE a few practices before Dallas.... Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I am very hopeful for them. I hope everybody hits a perfect routine in Dallas and we can have a bit of a good old fashioned dog fight. THAT would be awesome!

Are stars going to be in Delaware for Cheer for Charity?

Back