All-Star Wcss New Routine

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

SO much better!!!!!!!!!!!
but like i keep saying if CEA does what there rumored to do (and hit) then everyone else can sit down.

I heard a rumor from my friend who i just told this rumor too, that there is a Team So Sick in Large all girl division now. and They're rumored to do 720 ball up free stretch, and has full team double doubles.

if Team So Sick does what they're rumored to do (and hit) then everyone else can sit down

I just heard a rumor from the friend of my cousin's friend's fiancee's mom that there is a team out there composed completely of girls from outer space who can levitate and shoot sparkles outta their fingertips, so have a seat. Lol! Oh for cryin out loud, hahahha

I just heard a rumor from the friend of my cousin's friend's fiancee's mom that there is a team out there composed completely of girls from outer space who can levitate and shoot sparkles outta their fingertips, so have a seat. Lol! Oh for cryin out loud, hahahha

Weird, I heard it was their ears, not fingertips....

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, thanks a LOT, eyesontheprize! Way to go! We weren't gonna let that out till Worlds! Lol

I heard a rumor from my friend who i just told this rumor too, that there is a Team So Sick in Large all girl division now. and They're rumored to do 720 ball up free stretch, and has full team double doubles.

if Team So Sick does what they're rumored to do (and hit) then everyone else can sit down
why the sarcasm? not at all necessary.

Whoops, didn't mean to let that one slip! Don't worry though, everyone will still be surprised by that thing at the end! NO ONE will ever see it coming!

Back